Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

I have a 25% offer code, but I can't in good faith support giving Rogers another dime for NHL Gamecenter.
I Plan to Stick Around

NHL Live for the Share Everything anymore.
I Plan to Stick Around

Nope. But they will give you a code for 25% off to BUY the yearly package. LOL jerks!
I Plan to Stick Around

A total slap in the face.
I've Been Around

I agree this sucks!!! They gave it to us for a few years now they take it away?? I might change suppliers now!!!!

I've Been Around

The reason I switched to Rogers years ago was for this incentive of NHL Game Center for free. Guess I will be leaving Rogers shortly for BellMTS.
I've Been Here Awhile

When I was out of province visiting last spring it was so nice that Rogers gave me access to my home town games...for free! I now moved out of province from where my hockey team plays and thought hey I’ll put on my free Rogers NHL live tv on my iPad and watch it tonight. Nope they took that away, no notice or anything...gone....thanks Rogers right after I just resigned a new line on my share everything and got roped into another two year contract. I’ll be cancelling both lines right after. Also, why would I go with Rogers when Rogers tv is not offered here and I have to watch it on my iPad or on Apple TV, which is a pain. I’ll subscribe through Telus where I can watch the games ANYWHERE in the house. Bye Rogers.

I've Been Around

The only reason I have Rogers is for this feature I just re uped 3 lines and a tablet plan 4 in total for this very reason not happy if you make these changes you need to make it for new customers existing ones should be grand fathered but I guess with most of your customers leaving for freedom mobile you need to make money some how
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers is a joke. I've had it with my Ignite account the past few years, but of course don't anymore either. I just spent 2+ hours on chat, including speaking to a Customer Relations rep, and they couldn't even offer me the 25% off discount. What's worse, is that https://nhllive.rogers.com/ has been down for the past few hours, so I also couldn't even buy it if I wanted to. Just an overall terrible experience.

I've Been Here Awhile

That's odd. I'm able to sign in and watch games with my ignite account. I using the nhl app though not the website.
Coming on PPV!
Pacquaio vs. Broner Live
LIVE: Saturday January 19, 2019 9PM ET
Preshow: 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!
Live Weigh-In January 18th @ 6PM ET

Promotional content running all day on CH 368 DTV & 430 Ignite TV until January 19th @ 9PM