Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

You aren't just one client, there are many including myself who are leaving over this. And contrary to what RogersLaura says above, as a Share Everything customer I had NHL Gamecenter for several seasons as part of the plan.
I've Been Here Awhile

I am looking forward to receiving that text message.  I've been a Rogers customer for several years, and have taken advantage of the included NHL Centre Ice package for the past two years.

I Plan to Stick Around

ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION ROGERS???? Reading comments here you are about to lose a lot of faithful customers!!!!  Taking our special offers is a losing scenario nor only for us, but for YOU in a BIG WAY!

I  have been patient with the longstanding bad service from techs who have demeaned me, bad wireless, and the prices. I have spent in some cases over 1 hour on a live chat and over 2 hours on the line to fix things😠.  I was about to call them have them remove channels they have been charging me for, one I was told was a free bonus channel (have been charging me a little over $2. per month, not a lot but adds up; then I see that same channel is on free preview and I a still paying for it?); the other I had removed from my plan, and it gets added back on without me requesting it!, this one $12.99 per month!  I admit I had not looked closely at the breakdown on my bills as I find them long and confusing, and it appears they take advantage of those of us who might not check every line items!

Now this! Losing NHL Game Centre Live and Spotify!!!  I just received a text message letting me know that NHL live is no longer included with my share everything plan, but as a VALUED CUSTOMER (do you even know what that means?) and hockey fan, I can save 25% off the regular price for the 2018/2019 season!  I tried to go check the price, and the links come back as errors.

I like you am so fed up and will be looking for other options for sure.  I  have been thinking of getting an android box and it is looking mighty good right now.  I will first start by calling to get them to remove these channels I did not want and hope I get my money back!

I Plan to Stick Around

I also confirm that as a Share Everything customer, habe had Nil Game center Live for at least 2 years.

I Plan to Stick Around

I agree. I've had it for 4 seasons straight now. It was for anyone with share everything plans
I've Been Around

Well... To my surprise... getting ready for the NHL season to start... I notice it's not on my Share Everything plan anymore(after having it for several years). So off to google I go and I find this... Sorry Rogers but as many have said, Free NHL GameCenter was the only reason I was willing to pay what I pay for my service ( 2 cell phones and was about to add a 3rd for my son). Now that it's gone, I will be shopping around for a new cell phone provider when my contract is up in November, even after being a loyal customer for over 15 years and even with the price hikes and changes that have occurred.

And no, I'm not interested in any discount. Either it comes with my already expensive service or I find another carrier. Not because I'm mad (and I am) but because economically, it doesn't make sense for me to stick with you now. It's nothing personal, it's business.. Right Rogers?? Well it works both ways. It's not hard to understand.

I've Been Here Awhile

What internet packages will gamecenter be included with?
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in the same boat. I've been a loyal customer for 15 plus years and stuck with rogers because of the value added products, but like you, I'm now looking elsewhere.
I've Been Around

So ya. Like many we renewed without realizing Centre Ice was no longer available. Rogers doesn’t want to talk about. They don’t care. All they will say if you call in or live chat with them is it was a promotional offer. When you bring up the fact promotional offers don’t last years all they will say is “Is there any thing else we can help you with?” . When you say either cancel my contract at no charge or at the very least please pass on my outrage through the chain of supervisors till it reaches the top, they stop talking to you. We literally are just numbers to them. 

I Plan to Stick Around

This really sucks and yes they don't care about us as customers. It is just how much $$$ they can get from us. They take away these things and don't tell us, not when we call about something else or get or bills; you would think they would mention it or put a note on the bill. Instead they wait for all of us to figure it out and panic!!!

Did you at least get a text message to get 25% off on Nhl Live? I got one this week.
Coming on PPV!
Pacquaio vs. Broner Live
LIVE: Saturday January 19, 2019 9PM ET
Preshow: 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!
Live Weigh-In January 18th @ 6PM ET

Promotional content running all day on CH 368 DTV & 430 Ignite TV until January 19th @ 9PM