Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

I don't get this first I get a text from Rogers that NHL Gamecenter Live is no longer available to Rogers customers with a share everything plan and that I can get a 25% discount to purchase the plan but in the forums under "how to get game center live I read the following:
"How to Access Rogers NHL LIVE™
Rogers customers on a Share Everything™ wireless plan or select 2-year term Rogers Ignite™ bundles get a free 2017-18 Season’s Pass subscription included with their plan.

If you don’t know whether you’re a Rogers customer with an eligible plan, visit Pricing & Packages and select “Sign In” to check your eligibility."

Why is this OLD information still on Rogers going into the 2018-19 season?

If gamecenter is no longer included I am gone from Rogers after 15+ years of loyalty.
I've Been Around

Rogers is messing with our national sport? Not a good idea. 5 phones on a personal share plan and 6 phones on a business share plan and they pull this stunt has left me no option no.  Enjoying the out of market games and streaming at the  cottage where there is no Rogers service at all made paying the premium prices palatable. Not anymore I'm sad to say. With the competition stepping up this past year and pulling customers away from Rogers you would think they would try to keep what they had and not start gouging again. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I called Roger's and they wont offer me anything other than signing up early for 10% off which is crazy as anyone on a different network gets the same deal, Roger's should offer more as a customer I'm sersiously considering moving to another company after over my 10 year tenue with them
I've Been Here Awhile

My plan is about to expire too, so I will to check out the alternatives

I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers reconsider your decision, hockey fans are pretty reactive.....

I Plan to Stick Around

If anyone isnt using the 25% off code, if they could PM me. I didn't get one
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't worry. You'll get the text with the promo code soon.

I've Been Around

I was very caught off guard when I received the text saying Game Center was no longer included for share everything plans. I signed a contract last October and got the share everything plan, even though it’s only me on the account specifically for Game Center. I did everything over the phone with Rogers and made sure to ask if Game Center is included in my plan. She responded yes it’s included. But now I’m being told that’s only one season?? Why are Rogers representatives upfront about the fact it could be canceled after one season but a contract is signed for two years? I would have rethought signing this contract if she was upfront about that. It’s all very dishonest, and that needs to be addressed.

I am now one year away from my contract ending, am paying quite a lot of money for the plan, and have 400$ left on my contract so I can’t walk away. This is not showing customers are valued. This is insulting to everyone.

I contacted Rogers and after stating why this was so unjust the manager was helpful but I am still so upset.

Rogers should reconsider this as many many people have been loyal to their company and I know Game Center is one reason people re-sign contracts.

I know in a year I will be going elsewhere. I can get a cheaper plan on contract and afford to buy Game Center myself.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm on hold with Rogers as I type this. I too received the text regarding NHL Gamecenter today. As a loyal customer for over 15 years I feel jilted. When i finally get to speak with someone i plan i finding out out how much to cancel my account as I plan on going elsewhere. GCL was the only reason that kept me with Rogers. Why stay when they're now no different than any other provider?
I Plan to Stick Around

SUCH FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!

GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF IT SAYS AND I QUOTE

(2. Includes subscription only, available with Rogers Ignite 30 and Select TV or above bundle)

CHECK THE LINK FOR YOURSELF AND GO DOWN THE PAGE TO THE TERMS AND LOOK AT NUMBER 2 THIS IS ILLEGAL FALSE ADVERTISING 
https://nhllive.rogers.com/en/