Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

. . I was just assured when I resigned my contract I would keep it. I ONLY pay as high as I do for my services because I get nhl gamecenter. My wife's contract is up in January and I'll buy my contract out in 22 mths I guess and go to a company that actually has coverage in Nova Scotia. Heavily disappointed
I've Been Around

Crooks. When my wife and I came to Rogers in July 2017 we were told NHL package was for 2-year contracts. We also brought 2 more lines from Bell in 2018 and again package was to be included. Looks like I messed up believing this. We are very upset and will be heading back to another carrier ASAP.

I've Been Here Awhile

Dont be so sure it wont be included.  Wait until they open up the site.  They have updated the website to show the current season and still show that it is included with ignite in the disclaimers at the bottom. 

I've Been Around

I am absolutely livid right now. I renewed my contract in July on the basis that I would be receiving NHL Gamecenter for the upcoming season, which was advertised in the promotion, and I just found out Gamecenter is gone .  I've been a customer for 18 years. This is the final contract I will be renewing. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got the following message when I tried to check some comments I had received. Is Rogers trying to muzzle discontent? BTW, this was after it asked for (and I correctly entered) my password.

Access Denied

I Plan to Stick Around

I got the same thing but it is working now. I am going to wait until the NHL season starts. Some are saying we may still get it, at least for one more year.
I've Been Around

I just got the text that it is gone and only get 25% discount. I renewed for this reason only as well so no reason to stay with their horrible service in Nova Scotia any longer. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in hali man. I just got the same text. I was a customer for 15 years, mainly in NB. the price has only ever made sense because of the additional services. This is just ridiculous now. I'm using this as leverage to break my contract as I was told I would get this year when I just resigned.
I Plan to Stick Around

I haven't gotten a text yet, but if I go to the website and sign in it tells me to save 10% and buy now, and it's still over 200 lol, I'll be calling Roger's after work tonight and making a complaint with crtc and higher
I've Been Around

Received the text message just now offering 25% off NHL gamecenter. We switched over to a share everything plan for Spotify and NHL. Now both are gone. I don't really see the point of paying over $250 per month for two phones with no added value. My contract is up this fall and I will shopping around for the best monthly plan, since Rogers is now on par or more expensive than others.