Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Roger's no longer including NHL game Center

Now I'm having a hard time getting my 25% off code lol. I'm on a share everything plan and have been for years and years, I've used GCL the last 3 seasons and they're saying I'm not eligible anyway? Absolutely frustrating lack of service. I hate the idea of giving them more money but I do need GCL. If anyone has a code they're SURE they're not using, I'd love a PM, I would get good use out of it. I know that's a long-shot.

I'm really, really disappointed in Rogers. All 3 of my phones will be done early next year and it'll probably be (unfortunately) time to have a serious discussion about switching providers.

I've Been Around

I'm sorry but that's a little rediculous. That was a huge reason for my wife and I to stay with you guys and with the increased rates Im sure we will go elsewhere when our contract is up next month. It's stuff like this that makes Canada one of the worst places in the world for cellular plans. Congrats Rogers you did it again.

I've Been Around

Re: Roger's no longer includinfig NHL game Center

first chance I get to cancel Rogers I will. Just saw this now and I had no idea Rogers had made the asinine decision to cancel this service.  Just lost a loyal customer and I am sure I am not alone.  Congratulations!

I've Been Here Awhile

Hmmm guess it's time to shop around in april when my contracts up rogers center ice was one of the few things keeping me here.
I've Been Here Awhile

I just found this out today and I am very annoyed they are not offering this anymore.  I will definately be switching to Koodo or another carrier now once my contract is up,  the free Gamecentre live was the only thing that made our share everything plan for our 2 cell phones and a tablet great.   In the past when it was time to renew/upgrade I never looked at other carriers cause they didn't offer NHL package like Rogers, now thats not the case and not worth sticking with them when i can save money or get extra data elsewhere.     

I've Been Around

I had not heard they had discontinued this and was a little surprised when I tried to tune into the Leafs/Ottawa game last night.  I've been a Rogers customer for a long time, but it's time to find a better option.  

I've Been Around

This is really disappointing! The 25% off code is a poor substitute for something that's been free for years.

I'm now switching ISPs - got a very good offer from Bell that Rogers wouldn't match. And unless they reinstate the Gamecenter bonus for the many loyal customers who've stuck with them, I'm switching to another company for my wireless. The prices are all the same so it's the bonus offers that sweeten the pot.

I've Been Around

Extremely disappointing!  It was the one thing that made Rogers different from every other provider.  I too have had NHL Live included with my share everything plan for years!  It was the only thing keeping me with Rogers.  I took it for being a loyal customer since I can't even remember.  Now Rogers is just like any other provider and loyalty doesn't count for anything.  New customers are treated better, which means I'll be a new customer with a different provider.  This is complete garbage!  Bye Bye!

I've Been Around

Wow, switched back from Bell a few months back and excited for the NHL freebie and now this? Not good! Not on contract and looking at other options. Not good taking away something like this! 25% is a slap, should be half price or something better. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I have a complaint into the Presidents office last week they had it advertised that it was free with Ignite internet
Coming on PPV!
Pacquaio vs. Broner Live
LIVE: Saturday January 19, 2019 9PM ET
Preshow: 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!
Live Weigh-In January 18th @ 6PM ET

Promotional content running all day on CH 368 DTV & 430 Ignite TV until January 19th @ 9PM