NHL gamecentre "Media error: video not available"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: NHL gamecentre "Media error: video not available"

Thanks for the reply Tony. This has been going on since the beginning of the season as I haven’t been able to watch a game yet. I’m able to stream a game using my phone as mentioned, but not on the PS4. I will be trying again tonight and will update my findings in this thread

Good morning @Irish77!

Please check and make sure that your PS4 is running the most recent system software version 6.02 as well.

Thank you!

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

Everything worked fine last night. I was finally able to watch a game! I am running the 6.02 software as well. Not sure what the issue was but it fixed itself for now

Awesome @Irish77!

Glad to hear it's fixed. 

If you re-encounter any issues, please PM us @CommunityHelps for further assistance. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

I can view leaf games from Ottawa on my tablet. But when I try to cast I get a media error (NHL-AWAY_TEAM_BLACKOUT) error.

when I called support they couldn’t help me.  Said it wasn’t their issue.  Not helpful at all.

I've Been Here Awhile

Samir from Rogers NHL Live chat support team in Toronto was able to fix my issue. Apparently there was a "back end" fix that was needed.

Thanks to Samir!