NHL Gamecenter desktop browser UI issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: NHL Gamecenter desktop browser UI issues

For those of you still having an issue with the scrolling and the feed shrinking to a PiP type of image, try this.

"zoom out" in your web browser. To do this either hold ctrl and scroll, or go to the settings button and click the minus button next to zoom. I had to shrink my screen to 80% to be able to see the full screen button. Not a great solution, but it works for me!
I've Been Here Awhile

It still doesn't work.

Scores are turned On every time I load the page.

Screen still goes to PiP before Full Screen button is visible.

I've Been Around

My laptop also defaults to "Scores On". It ruins my ability to watch a game that has started or to one I have missed but wanted to see. How can I fix it?

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hello,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums @4Shirb!

@Sharkbasket I'm terribly sorry for the late response and to hear this is still a problem. To my knowledge, this issue was resolved a few months ago, but may have resurfaced? I was able to replicate the problem on my end as well and got in contact with the appropriate team to look into it. 

Once I receive and update, I'll be sure to share it here.

Regards,

RogersCilio

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm having problems like the original poster says of having a hard time getting the full screen button to display. It doesn't seem like this has been fixed at all. And zooming out does show the button but that's no fix.
Original post was submitted over a year ago and only a partial fix!? For over $200 and from Rogers I'd expect better. Something much better
I'm a Senior Contributor

@Scotty21 wrote:
I'm having problems like the original poster says of having a hard time getting the full screen button to display. It doesn't seem like this has been fixed at all. And zooming out does show the button but that's no fix.
Original post was submitted over a year ago and only a partial fix!? For over $200 and from Rogers I'd expect better. Something much better

To be honest, nothing has been solved. There are issues galore, including the full screen button as you mentioned, the Chromecast icon is often not there, but most important, the consistency of getting a decent picture or decent sound without the constant buffering that often takes place. I feel sorry for you or anyone else that is paying $200 for this lack of service. Were I not getting this as part of my package deal with rogers, there is not a chance in a million that I would be paying extra for it. 

I Plan to Stick Around

It has been over a year since this thread was made, and the same issues still exist. 

Once in a while an admin pops in and assures everyone that they are looking into it.

I'm a web developer, I know exactly how simple these issues are to solve.

Rogers clearly doesn't care. I did not renew my subscription for this reason, and I tell anyone who asks not to subscribe. 

I've Been Here Awhile

I completely agree this is an easy solution. The original poster stated three problems they were having and one has been partially fixed. The other two have not been touched.

I've Been Here Awhile

Game Center on my laptop is terrible. The lag is continuous and the game is very hard to watch when lag is up to 30 seconds at a time. I cannot go full screen on the laptop either, even when I zoom back to 75% because I lose the full screen controls when I scroll down. These are issues which have been ongoing that hopefully will be corrected this century. Oh, and those commercials that repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat...

Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Hey @Scorpio2017,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

I can definitely understand how that can be frustrating when you are not able to fully enjoy the service.

Are you experiencing this issue on any other platform? Tablets or phone?

If you can kindly PM us @CommunityHelps so we can take a look into this further.

You can find instructions on how PM works, here.

RogersRoland