NHL App not playing stream

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersAli
Retired Moderator

Re: NHL App not playing stream

Hey @Sakic1900

Thank you for the information, I will be able to assist you better once I have access to your account. Since Community is a public platform, I would recommend you to send us a PM @CommunityHelps.

For more information on our Private Message system, take a look at this page

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersAli 

I've Been Around

How did you fix the problem? I cannot play any game on my Apple TV app, however I can play from any phone or tablet and mirror to Apple tv

Hello @Cpeters456!

Thanks for joining the Rogers Community Forums and congratulations on your very first post! We hope you like it here! 😄

The option to stream games on your Apple TV using the Rogers NHL LIVE app should be available. We definitely want your experience with the app to be as seamless and stress-free as possible! Are you able to get past the login section on your TV? Do you receive any specific error message?

You mentioned that you are able to mirror the games from your phone/tablet to your Apple TV. Are you also able to login to your account and stream games via a web browser at rogers.com/nhl without any issue? Please give this a try and let us know.

I noticed that another user @newestguy also had the exact same issue and provided some feedback on how they were able to get it resolved. Please have a look HERE to see if it works for you as well!

Please keep the Community posted on the results!!

Kind regards,

RogersLaura