NHL App not playing stream

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NHL App not playing stream

Hi @glassmanx,

Thanks for the additional information.

Were you able to test out live games with Google Chrome?  Keep us posted on your results!

RogersShaun

I've Been Here Awhile

Nhl iPhone app

I’m having issues watching games on my phone. I’m basically going in circles logging in and clicking on ‘watch’ for the game I select which takes me back to the my Rogers login screen. Everything else works.

Hello @ISurender,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for reaching out.

I know how important it is to have access to games on the go, so I'm hopeful we can get this resolved for you.

Were games working previously for you? Are you able to watch any games at all, or was it one specific game? Have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall the app? 

Let us know!

RogersShaun

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks, I was able to resolve my issue
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers NHL Live on Apple TV (3rd generation) Stopped Working but I can watch on every other device

I have a NHL Live account.  I can watch games live on my Iphone, Ipad and was able to do it on ChromeCast.  I used to be able to do it on my Apple TV 3rd gen but now when I try and log in it kicks me out.  I can watch all highlights, it just won't recognize my account to allow me to watch games.  

Any help would be appreciated since playoffs are only a week away!

I've Been Here Awhile

Ok after nearly 2 hours on hold finally got to the Rogers NHL help desk and problem was solved.
1) Go into settings in NHL app on Apple TV
2) Log out
3) Go into a game and log back in

I was told that if that doesn't work next solution to try is to uninstall app and reinstall. Not sure how to do that on Apple TV but was told there are Youtube vids for that.

Lastly if the above doesn't work the tech mentioned something about them being able to reset the account on their end or something along those lines.

The tech mentioned that Apple TVs have been given them a lot of problems over the last year.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums @newestguy,

Thank you for updating the Community. I hope the troubleshooting steps were helpful. Please let us know if you have any other questions about thisRobot Happy!

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

I tried to login to center ice app and it asks me to reset my password I did that and it still doesnt work
Retired Moderator RogersAli
Retired Moderator

Hey @Sakic1900

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy 

I am super excited for the NHL season to start in a week. 

Did you purchase a subscription for 2018 - 2019 Rogers NHL Live season?  

Are you trying to log in using your MyRogers online account credentials?

Are you able to log into Rogers NHL Live successfully on a computer? 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

RogersAli

I've Been Here Awhile

I did not purchase it but when I got my Rogers account I was told I get nhl center ice for free .is that still on and is it only for the regular season and not the pre season