Cancelling a spotify subscription

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Cancelling a spotify subscription

As part of my share everything plan, I was given a 2 year trial to spotify premium. Myrogers says that this trial will last until sept 2017 but before then I want to now how I would go about cancelling the subscription so that I am not charged extra. 

*edited labels*

Re: Cancelling a spotify subscription

Hi @hleung123,

Welcome to the Community!

Sad to hear you want to discontinue the service, especially since you have 9 more months remaining in the subscription.  How has your experience been so far?

If you do still want to cancel the subscription, please  follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to MyRogers.
  2. Under Account Overview, find Spotify and select Manage.
  3. Under Subscription information / cost, select Cancel.

RogersZia

I've Been Around

I had the exact thing happen to me today. Talk about frustrating! Also not so impressed with customer service as of late.

I've Been Around

Their is no option to cancel on the subscription page
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @photojuice

Welcome to the Community Forums and thank you for posting. Smiley Happy

If you are having trouble with cancelling your Spotify subscription, we can assist you and take care of it for you.

Please send us a Private Message next time you're online.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

RogersPrasana

I Plan to Stick Around

We hope you’ve been enjoying Spotify Premium! Your 6 months free period ends on 2017-09-03, and the regular monthly price of this service will be applied on your Rogers bill. To cancel and no longer receive Spotify Premium after your 6 months free period ends, go to www.rogers.com/experience
So far today, I've got 8, count them 8, of these text messages with no option to cancel. How pathetic is this...

Hi @penzioner,

Thanks for your post. I totally understand how frustrating it can be to receive multiple texts like this. 

Having said that, we are aware of this issue and are working towards a resolution.  If you'd like, I can escalate a ticket on your behalf.  To do so, please send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersShaun

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks, PM sent.
I've Been Here Awhile

i don't have any trouble to find what rogerszia said. but I still can't find the unsubscribe boutton

Hello @Hhh57,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post. 

I hope you've enjoyed the experience so far. 

If you're still having difficulties cancelling the service please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further.  To learn more about our private messaging system please read this blog.

RogersZia

Topic Stats