cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spring Gaming Deals

RogersJermaine

Looking for that next game to conquer! If you are a console gamer specifically the latest Xbox Series X/S and have either Game Pass or the Xbox Live Gold subscription, they have some great deals on some of their games right now. One that stands out to me is Marvel’s Midnight Suns, a tactical turn-based RPG, which they have for 50% off right now.

If you have a Nintendo Switch, the Mar10 Day (Mario Day) sale is still going on until April 7th where you can save on select Mario game titles. I already have most of them but when I do make some time to tackle all these new games coming out, I might quickly pick up Super Mario World 3D to add to my collection. And while you have the Nintendo shopping cart still open, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom finally has a confirmed release date of May 12 and is now available for pre order. The sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is one of the most anticipated games of 2023 and is sure to break some records just like its predecessor.

Anyone got any other deals or made any recent pickups? What about Hogwarts Legacy? It currently is the best-selling game for 2023. I haven’t had a chance to play it yet, but I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews for it. I have an appreciation more than ever now for these massive open world games with beautiful scenery that you can just roam around and enjoy along with a great main story, this too is on “my list “of many games to get.

Let us know below!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Spring Gaming Deals

RogersCorey

Spring boarding off my previous post, I'll give a nod towards THE BATTLE.NET SPRING SALE! 

If you're feeling the Diablo itch like me, Diablo 2: Resurrected is up to 67% off on PC.

Re: Spring Gaming Deals

RogersJermaine

Update to add. Microsoft just released their Xbox Spring Sale today, with over 800 titles currently discounted!

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 2 in conversation