What stores aside from Rogers sell the pay-as-you-go vouchers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

What stores aside from Rogers sell the pay-as-you-go vouchers?

I am wondering especially about the $100 voucher. 

Rogers makes it really hard to pay online if you don't have a primary credit card, and don't trust their Interac. The only other option is the voucher method.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: What stores aside from Rogers sell the pay-as-you-go vouchers?

Hello Just_A_Dude

Any Future Shop, Best Buy, Some Super markets, all Rogers stores and Rogers authorized dealers, Most places which sell gift cards.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

just shop around, in the mall near my house, there is 6 stores that sell prepaid, and 3 of them sell the $100 paygo voucher

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Who sell the pay as you go vouchers for Rogers ?

Which places have these vouchers ? Thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Just_A_Dude

Any Future Shop, Best Buy, Some Super markets, all Rogers stores and Rogers authorized dealers, Most places which sell gift cards.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

The last time I tried to buy a PayGo voucher at my local Rogers Store I was told they never sold them, which was clearly incorrect because that's where I always bought them. Since then I've always bought them on line, except when I had a balance way over $100, and I've called the PayGo number to use that instead,

LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I do remember that when they had video stores there too and they were much broader in their services, they sold the cards at the counter, and even candy.  Now, I go in and lucky if I can find a chair to sit in.

Things have changed.  Not sure where you can buy them

Bruce

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@BSwrote:

Things have changed.  Not sure where you can buy them

Seems like lot's of variety type stores have them  ...just not Rogers .  Smiley Wink

Last one I bought was nothing more than regular a cash register  slip with the 14 digit number on it  ... nothing official looking or anything so I had to be careful not to to loose it amongst the other receipts .  

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@barndoor wrote:

Seems like lot's of variety type stores have them  ...just not Rogers .  Smiley Wink

Last one I bought was nothing more than regular a cash register  slip with the 14 digit number on it  ... nothing official looking or anything so I had to be careful not to to loose it amongst the other receipts .  

When I bought them at the Rogers store that's all they were, just a cash register receipt with the 14 digit number. Having paid $100 plus tax, I always got the Rogers agent to enter the number on my phone in case I messed up.

LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario