View Pay As You Go minutes remaining?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: View Pay As You Go minutes remaining?

@zaptor99  I have a straight $100/year plan which you won't easily find on the Rogers site but it's the last one here:

https://www.rogers.com/web/content/wireless-products/paygo_topup_vouchers

It runs a balance I can see any time and the balance rolls over when I renew.

It looks like what you have is the first one here:

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/wireless-products/plans?cm_sp=wireless-_-pay_as_you_go-_-plans_ban...,

After your $10/month your 50 minutes free. The fact that you can't see how many of those free minutes you've used is not right.  What reply do you get when you dial *225? I get my balance. I'm sure Rogers keeps track of your minutes used so they can charge you if you exceed the 50 minutes. If Rogers can't give you your remaining minutes, maybe you have to keep track yourself.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm Here A Lot

Yes, *225 shows balance only.  I will ask Rogers directly, and if they don't provide us a way to check call duration and remaining minutes, I will complain to the CCTS and CRTC.  Very deceiving not to show minutes if that's what we're being charged for.

Thanks.

Good day @zaptor99,

Thank you for your posts. 

I understand the frustration caused by not being able to keep track of your airtime usage.

I just verified with my colleagues in the Pay-As-You-Go department and they confirmed to me that if you're registered online, you should definitely be able to view your last 60 transactions.

If there are no "amount of seconds" associated with the transaction, it could mean that it is related to text messaging. If you are confident that you are looking at a phone call transaction, there should be a column for the call duration.

I know this may sound silly, however, have you tried with a different browser, for example. You may also modify the size of the web page in the settings (by choosing 90% in the zoom option). This measure actually resolved the issue for some users.

If you are still having issues, you can dial *611 from your cell phone (it is a free call that won't deduct any airtime from your monthly package). After language selection, choose Option 2, and then Option 2 again for your last phone call transactions. You can also choose Option 2, and then Option 3 for the text message usage.

Let us know if you have any questions;

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

Hi RogersMaude.  Thanks for the reply.

I've tried Chrome, Firefox, IE and Edge.  I tried different zooms, from 50% to 150%.  No luck.  As you can see from screenshot attached, there is a "usage" column at the end, and it's always empty. Also, no where I can see remaining minutes.

I have 2 pay as you go accounts, and both have this issue.

I hope you can raise this with IT so they can have a look.

RogersCalls.jpg

I'm a Senior Advisor

@zaptor99 It looks like all the calls were no charge except the last one at the top of the list. That would lead me to believe that your 50 minutes just got used up and now you're being charged extra. I know it doesn't answer your question as to how much of your 50 minutes you've used at any time.  I know what you're asking, but Rogers does not seem to understand.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm Here A Lot

Yes you are right.  When I saw that charge, I figured I must have gone over the 50 mins, but no way to verify it.  I'll keep bugging them Smiley Happy

Thanks.

I've Been Around

Hi everyone,

I've gotten beyond the point of frustration so I wanted to see if I can get any help in this way. I've bought the Rogers SIM, $30 voucher, entered it all in, got a number etc. I got the 10 dollar talk & text plan and the 15$ data add on. This was 3 days ago. I've not called anyone, and the internet wasn't working from the get do. Now, I try to call and it says "your balance is insufficient to complete your call". HOW?

On the other hand, I tried to now check what this balance is online, but lo and behold, I need an account PIN for that, which is nowhere to be found and wasn't even mentioned. Needless to say, I wouldn't need a phone if I already had one to call customer service with. Is there any other way I can check the balance??

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @jan1990

Welcome to the Community Forums and thank you for posting!

Tracking minutes is definitely helpful in managing the usage.

To check your balance and get your account set up, we recommend that you call in and speak with our Pay As You Go support department. They will be able to look into this issue and figure out what's going on.

You can reach them at 1-800-575-9090

To reach a representative choose option 4, then option 4 again.  At the end of the information on how to contact us, you will select option 1 to speak with an a agent.

RogersPrasana

I've Been Around

call *611 option 2 option 2 to get info re how many minutes you have remaining

I've Been Around

Hello, 

I would simply like to know how many actual minutes I have left in my account. That this cant be answered and isn't actually available anywhere points again to just how incompetent this terrible, useless, soul-sucking organization is. 

James 

Topic Stats