View Pay As You Go minutes remaining?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: View Pay As You Go minutes remaining?

@OLDYELLR

The receipt says only $100  for the plan; $9.99 for the SIM card and 15.40 for the 14%  HST, nothing else;  I bought the SIM and plan from  Bestbuy of Charlottetown, PEI.  and You see there's no payment for  911 , as of now  I only have the blance of $0.5 and not sure if it need to be topped-up

I'm a Senior Advisor

@NoddleLuver as @RogersShakir said, see the footnote. Apparently some provinces don't charge axtra for the 911 service.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

Under the $20 talk and text plan it is stated that "50 minutes of anytime local calls" are included in the plan. Is there a way to check how many minutes a person has used or is left avaliable in their 50 minutes?

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@kelokman ... lets see if we can get you some action on this .

Hey Rogers... how about some customer service here.      If Rogers want to make it so complicated then  paid Rogers staff should be addressing this question   ... I switched one account to another company  and it takes only seconds to check usage ... Why  is it so complicated on the  Rogers site ?

Hhhmmm ?   nothing eh ? 

Your best bet would likely be to call the 1 800 575 9090 number and have them walk you through it .  Unless they have improved it you have to follow a specific trail  to get to the right spot to observe your details.  

Good Luck.  Smiley Happy

I've Been Around

On your cell phone enter *611   then enter 2  then enter 4  then enter 2 and you will get the actual minutes remaining.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Dialing *611 works, sort of,  but what I get is pretty garbled audio. Much better to https://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=BillsPayments

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

I went to follow up on the discussion hereand check to see if they showed how many texts were left o use on our  250 text/ month texting plan ... this is what I got .... quote ....

MyRogers undergoing scheduled maintenance from April 11 (9 pm EST) to April 12 (8 am EST). During maintenance you wont be able to access your wireless, internet, TV or home phone details within MyRogers, or be able to do so by calling our call centre. However, youll still be able to manage Smart Home Monitoring by clicking on this link.

this is  April 24 guys .... Smiley Very Happy

and from what I recall no they don't say how many texts remain for the month  ... in fact they don't even keep recorded more than the last 30  so you can't even count them yourself to see how many are left . 

yes I know they will be on the phone  ... but the point is  ..again ...what kind of customer service is that ?

And why do they have to do so much maintenance ? The service provider I switched my other account to has not had a delay looking up account info in the last 6 months  .... here, in that same time there have been at least 5 "come back laters" .  Smiley Sad

I sure hope the system works a lot better for those with talk plans that use them  . 

I Plan to Stick Around

You pay $!00.00

OLDYELLR wrote:

Okay, it says,

*Taxes extra. Certain provinces charge an additional 9-1-1 government fee which may also apply. Visit rogers.com/911 for details. Additional cost applies to all other available pay-per-use services.

So what happens when you go to pay for these $100 plans in Ontario, you actually get charged $100 plus $9 for the 911 service plus 13% HST on that ($14.17) a grand total of $123.17., right?

You only pay $113.00 and 75cents a month for 9-1-1 government fee.
 Plus $13. 00 tax and 75 cents a month for 911.

I'm Here A Lot

I searched for this but could not find an answer anywhere.

I have the $10 plan for 50 minutes.  When I view my calls online, it shows me all incoming and outgoing calls, but there is no call duration?  

Also, I can't see anywhere the remaining minutes for that month?

How am I supposed to track my minutes to make sure I don't go over?

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.

Topic Stats