View Pay As You Go minutes remaining?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: View Pay As You Go minutes remaining?

Go to MyRogers, select your PayGo account, Billing & Payment, View Call Transaction History.

LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@JamesMacint001 wrote:

Hello, 

I would simply like to know how many actual minutes I have left in my account. That this cant be answered and isn't actually available anywhere points again to just how incompetent this terrible, useless, soul-sucking organization is. 

James 

Are you still on the anytime plan  or are you now on one of the monthly plans that offer a certain number of local minutes  for a given fee ? 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

How many minutes remaining
Highlighted

Greetings @123421!

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your first post! 😀

Being that you are a Pay As You Go subscriber, I can understand the need to want to keep track of your usage. As per a few recommendations posted here in this thread, have you attempted to dial *611 from your cell phone followed by Option 2 and then Option 2 again? If so, what was the result?

If the above option is not helpful for you, then we would recommend reaching out directly to our Pay As You Go team for further assistance. Below you will find the instructions on how to get to a representative quickly to address your concerns:

1. Dial 1-800-575-9090  
2. Wait for language selection to finish
3. Press option 4 for “General information”
4. Press option 4 to “Contact Rogers”
5. Press option 1 to reach a live representative quickly

Hours of Operation: 
Mon-Fri: 8 am to 9 pm EST

Thank you,

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

How many minutes left on my Pay-as-you-go ($10/month)

Hello,

I've a very simple question, very simple idea: How can I know the minutes left for the current period for my $10 per month Pay as you Go plan?

Today I refilled with $10 so I guess that somewhere online I can see that I have 50 minutes to spend for 1 month, where can I see that online?  And after, If I call for 10 minutes tomorrow, where can I see these 40 minutes left?  It's a very simple request, very simple stuff, very simple concept.

Please don't tell me about *225 cause I don't understand the point of this number: today after I've paid, I called this *225 but it says "your balance is $0"  But I've just paid the $10 !!!

I think this number *225 is totally useless or bugged.

Thanks

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@JLC1 : It looks as though your post was moved to this existing thread.  If you read the recent posts here, it looks like you should be dialling *611 per the post above yours.  You can also login to MyRogers to see your balance, which is what I usually do, which gives all recent activity and balance. 

I'm not sure if it can show minutes because the system doesn't know what you're going to do next:

- Dial a local call

- Dial a long distance call

- Call in another country

- Text locally, Text in another country

Etc. 

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@JLC1I'm not sure I can help because I have the grandfathered plan which I pay for with a certain amount and can check on line what the remaining amount is. In your case you pay monthly and need to know how many minutes (or how much data) you have used in the month.  What is it you see when you go to My Rogers and select your phone number? I get my balance in dollars and a listing of calls.

LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a related question, not about minutes remaining but about balance remaining.

I"m on the PAYGO $10. monthly talk and text plan (which is actually prepaid in advance for a year). If I want to quit Rogers and sign on with another carrier before the end of my billing year, will I lose my remaining balance?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you were to leave Rogers completely, then you would probably lose any remaining credit/balance.  I would call per post 34 of this thread to check your options.  If you have other services with Rogers and remain with them for that, then they may transfer that credit, but again, you'd have to check.

You could also PM the folks here @CommunityHelps.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Why can't "Pay As You Go" users see their remaining minutes?

As a multi billion dollar company, I am baffled that such an essential feature is not available for customers. I am unable to fathom how this has managed to elude the rogers team after so many years have gone past. Rogers is a good company in many ways, but I think that even the custom service agents are baffled by decisions such as these. 

Please, if anyone from Rogers reads this, consider giving us a way to see how many minutes we have left. It will help very many people. Thanks!