Used to be committing to Rogers for a year with $100 Voucher got a 10% bonus ... why not now ?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Used to be committing to Rogers for a year with $100 Voucher got a 10% bonus ... why not now ?

I see the 10% bonus is only available if you hand over your credit card  ... which I expect you could cancel at any time  ...so why , when you commit for a year with a $100 card voucher don't you get a similar benefit ? 

***EDITED LABELS***

Highlighted

Re: Used to be committing to Rogers for a year with $100 Voucher got a 10% bonus ... why not now

Hi @barndoor!

That's a good question! Sometimes our promotions have very specific requirements but in this case, I'm not sure as to why a voucher doesn't qualify.

I would recommend that you call in and speak with Pay As You Go directly to get an answer. 

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Used to be committing to Rogers for a year with $100 Voucher got a 10% bonus ... why not now

I did call in  and as you you would expect, the people on the front lines don't answer the  whys ... they can only tell you the way it is . I asked twice to be sure .