Upgrading Text Messages add-on

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Upgrading Text Messages add-on

I've been trying to upgrade my  Text Messages add-on from the $3/month package to the $5/month package. I tried last night via MyRogers on my desktop, this morning on my phone, and again tonight on my desktop, but when I return to the account overview it always says I still have the $3/month - 30 Canadian Text Messages add-on. I tried calling support, but there doesn't appear to be an option to speak to a human being anymore Smiley Mad

How can I get some help with this?

Thanks. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Upgrading Text Messages add-on

Never mind. I tried calling support this morning using the 1-800-575-9090 +4+4+1 and didn't get the option to speak to a rep. Maybe I pushed the numbers too fast or something. I just tried again and was able to speak to a rep who helped me out. I'm seeing the upgrade in MyRogers Overview now. The rep also said she would give me a $5 credit for any inconvenience, but I'm not seeing it yet. Hopefully it will be added soon.

Good evening @impala,

I'm glad to hear you were finally able to get a hold of my colleagues on the Pay as You Go team. The updated amount should be reflected on your MyRogers shortly.

Thank you for keeping us posted.

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

The credit was a applied the the text msg add-on was upgraded. So it's all good now. Thanks for taking the time to reply.