cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading Text Messages add-on

impala
I plan to stick around

I've been trying to upgrade my  Text Messages add-on from the $3/month package to the $5/month package. I tried last night via MyRogers on my desktop, this morning on my phone, and again tonight on my desktop, but when I return to the account overview it always says I still have the $3/month - 30 Canadian Text Messages add-on. I tried calling support, but there doesn't appear to be an option to speak to a human being anymore Smiley Mad

How can I get some help with this?

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Upgrading Text Messages add-on

impala
I plan to stick around

Never mind. I tried calling support this morning using the 1-800-575-9090 +4+4+1 and didn't get the option to speak to a rep. Maybe I pushed the numbers too fast or something. I just tried again and was able to speak to a rep who helped me out. I'm seeing the upgrade in MyRogers Overview now. The rep also said she would give me a $5 credit for any inconvenience, but I'm not seeing it yet. Hopefully it will be added soon.

Good evening @impala,

I'm glad to hear you were finally able to get a hold of my colleagues on the Pay as You Go team. The updated amount should be reflected on your MyRogers shortly.

Thank you for keeping us posted.

RogersZia

impala
I plan to stick around
The credit was a applied the the text msg add-on was upgraded. So it's all good now. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation