Unable to select option from drop down menu on chrome

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Unable to select option from drop down menu on chrome

Hi, 

I'm trying to update my Pay as You Go plan but I cannot choose to top up more than $35. The rest of the options ($100 365 days)  are not available. The options are still there (as in it is part of the drop down menu) but I cannot click on it. 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Unable to select option from drop down menu on chrome

@hiiiy wrote:

Hi, 

I'm trying to update my Pay as You Go plan but I cannot choose to top up more than $35. The rest of the options ($100 365 days)  are not available. The options are still there (as in it is part of the drop down menu) but I cannot click on it. 

I'd suggest just calling them at 1 800 575 9090,  option 4 ,option 4, option 1  and talk to a  paygo person  ...then if there is a problem you can get it resolved quickly .

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks!
I've Been Here Awhile

For those who are also having this problem: there's a solution without calling them. The drop-down menu on the Top Up my Account Balance works. What I did was chose the $100/year option and the $70/month option. Then I went to the page to update my plan and chose the $10/month option. There's probably a faster solution but this one worked for me.
What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 in conversation