cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk All Day plan details

JBaker1
I'm here a lot

My Account is listed as “ Talk All Day” plan.  I can’t find any details of this plan.  I had been purchasing $100 annual voucher and carrying forward a significant balance.  Now I am down to $7.  My phone settings shows 2.00 GB data warning with 0 GB used.   Am I on an expensive plan that includes data?

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Talk All Day plan details

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
The settings in your phone that says 2.0GB remaining has absolutely NOTHING to do with your plan. this is a customizable setting people may want to use to remind them when they go near their data plan limit. in most cases its set by the manufacturer to a default value but can and should be changed or turned off if u dont use data. if u want to know what data is included in your plan, you need to call up customer service and inquire about your price plan how many minutes and if data is included. or see if u can find this info on "MyRogers" when you sign in

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
The settings in your phone that says 2.0GB remaining has absolutely NOTHING to do with your plan. this is a customizable setting people may want to use to remind them when they go near their data plan limit. in most cases its set by the manufacturer to a default value but can and should be changed or turned off if u dont use data. if u want to know what data is included in your plan, you need to call up customer service and inquire about your price plan how many minutes and if data is included. or see if u can find this info on "MyRogers" when you sign in

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@JBaker1 : It sounds like you're on a PAYGo (Pay As You Go) plan.  If you can't find the information you want under MyRogers, then you'll need to call them.  The only way to contact the PAYGo people is outlined in the link below. Follow the instructions very carefully.  I have always found the PAYGo people very helpful.  There's no other way and no one else that can help you with PAYGo issues.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Account-Support/Can-t-purchase-data-pass/m-p/426891#M22822

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
It could very well be Pay as You Go.. In Canada the Pay as You Go trademark is owned by Rogers. Give them a call to see. click the link that 57 posted to find out how to contact rogers Pay As You Go (TM) Department

JBaker1
I'm here a lot

Thank you for your response.  It is helpful to know the data alert is a setting in the phone.  I can only see 2 months of usage on MyRogers and we are low usage.  So I was a bit concerned.

I am Pay As You Go - but when I click to Manage My Services it lists “Talk All Day” and I couldn’t find details on this particular product.

I tried the Customer Contact links and ended up in AVR Self help, and rotated through various web pages.  I will try the link suggested below on Monday

JBaker1
I'm here a lot

Thank you.  I will try this on Monday

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Pay as you go means prepaid and Talk All Day is the type of "plan" you may not be able to find any reference to it on the Rogers web site probably because its likely discontinued but still grandfathered.

normally when things are discontinued they get removed from the web site so it does not confuse new potential customers who want this plan/package

The customer service is the best person to speak to about what is included in a grandfathered package that is not listed on their web site any more.

JBaker1
I'm here a lot

Thanks.  I will be trying the contact info from previous posts later today.  I had tried before posting my question and couldn’t get past Self Help.  But it was a Saturday so hopefully I will be successful today.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The link in post 3 indicates how you can get in touch and talk with the people at PAYGo.  As mentioned in that post, there is no one else that can help you with PAYGo.  The menu options there are useless regarding any questions you may have, other than say balance or adding $.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
What 57 said is Correct. Also the majority of us refer to it as Pay As You Go or Prepaid, only a few select phone enthusiasts refer to it as PAYGo, so just letting you know so we don't confuse you but it means pretty much the same thing

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@JBaker1  This question belongs in the Pay as You Go forum. I'm surprised a moderator has not moved it.  Your best bet is to call the PayGo number at 1-800-575-9090. To reach a representative choose option 4, then option 4 again (how to contact Rogers). At the end of the information on how to contact Rogers, you will select option 1 to speak with an a agent.

Hours: Mon-Fri: 8 am to 9 pm EST

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

JBaker1
I'm here a lot

I reached Customer Service and agent was very helpful.  

My mistake was listening to the IVR suggestion to Contact Us from the web page (which was where I started from) or Mail Us and not holding till the end.

Thanks everyone 

Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 4 in conversation