Pay as you go - unable to view account history

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Pay as you go - unable to view account history

yes thanks for these instructions - even if it is a very round about way to see transactions - it worked for me !!

"Sign in---- account overview----- select account-----services (drop down box)----- select phone #-----manage ad ons -----bills and payments---- from the account drop down box reselect the phone #  and the call history should download. "

I've Been Around

This finally worked for me!  Thanks for posting it.  Definitely bookmarking both this & where I ended up.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Can't see call history again. Maybe they're messing with the site again because hardly anyone has been able to sign into Community Forums in the last 3 days without resorting yo a lot of trickery. Anyway, this is what I'm getting now. Look familiar?

paygo.jpg

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

Well, I can report that my call history page is now back.  Must have been messed up yesterday while they were playing around with the site trying to fix the sign-in proble.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

Hello,

I've been unable to monitor how many text messages I've been sending for quite some time now, I only get 250 per month so I need to make sure that I'm not going near my limit.  When you logged in there used to be a monitor in plain sight in the overview section but I've checked all of the subsections in the 'My Account' section multiple times and I can't see a thing.  The other help questions seem to be for people with regular plans, not a pay and talk account, so that's been no help.  Is it even possible to check anymore?

I've Been Around

It is now a year later and clicking 'billing and payment' no longer brings up my call history.  Does anyone know how to access call history now since the site upgrade? 

I tried chat and there is no chat for pay-as-you-go, and calling Rogers always costs minutes.

I've Been Here Awhile

That is exactly what I am seeing now.  Does anyone know a work around so that we can once again view our call history?

I Like it Here

Missing billing history

Trying to get the website to show my billing history has always been hit or miss (been using rogers since Jan) but the past month or two it just will not show it no matter what I do. It will always say "No invoices were found. If you are a new Rogers customer your first invoice will be posted at the end of your billing cycle. If you're an existing customer and your bill is not displayed, please select another account # from the drop-down menu." The website is always broken in one way or another. I'm using Chrome and already tried clearing cache and cookies. Still getting the same error.

I've Been Here Awhile

I now have a work around and it definitely works. I used the web facility to take our concern to Rogers and this is their repley:

• We are aware of this issue and we have a team working on it to have it resolved as quickly as possible.
  • We do have a work around that will allow you to view your calls history when we are still working on the issue. I am going to provide you with the steps that you can follow and hopefully you will see the information that you need.
  1. Sign in on rogers.com
  2. Click on My services
  3. Select your telephone number then click on change my telephone number
  4. A new window will open then you click on Billing and Payment
  5. Then you will see another window with all the transaction you had in the last 90 days. 

It works for me.

d

I've Been Around

huh too bad noone that I spoke to on either the pay as you go or rogers chat today were aware that this was an issue that was being looked into.
Topic Stats