Pay as you go - unable to view account history

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pay as you go - unable to view account history

Good day @hurley-g,

I can certainly understand the inconveniences of not having the ability to view your transaction history.

If you wish to obtain the details, you can also get in touch with one of our Prepaid representatives.

To reach them, please dial 1-800-575-9090. After confirming in which language you wish continue, press 4, then 4 again. At the end of the third menu, press 1 to reach an agent quickly.

RogersMaude

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I've tried this a few times and it seems fairly consistent ... so they will likely change it any day now.  Smiley Frustrated

Sign in---- account overview----- select account-----services (drop down box)----- select phone #-----manage ad ons -----bills and payments---- from the account drop down box reselect the phone #  and the call history should download.  

Why in gods name it has to be so complicated to make it work consistently  just seems to be an ongoing statement of what Rogers think's of their customers  IMHO.

Like OY said  ... obviously a times saver to bookmark it.

I've Been Here Awhile

I used to be able to login to my account on my computer or tablet and see a history of my most recent calls and texts along with the cost of each one. I seem to have lost that option lately. My account balance is lower than I think it should be but I can't get to the usage page to see why. Any suggestions?

I Plan to Stick Around

not a clue.  I've tried everything suggested here and remain one of the unlucky few who never hits the correct phase of the moon to see their transactions

fiona59 wrote:

not a clue.  I've tried everything suggested here and remain one of the unlucky few who never hits the correct phase of the moon to see their transactions

Have you tried calling the 9090 number posted above .... the staff at pay as you go  seem  more knowlwedgeable than those elsewhere at Rogers. It quite often only takes one call at payas you go  to get an issue resolved rather than the 3 call minimum at the rest of Rogers.  Smiley Wink

I've Been Here Awhile

seems like Rogers trying to earn extra bucks by hinding transaction history.

not nice, really ... maybe it's a time to switch to other company.

nick647 wrote:

seems like Rogers trying to earn extra bucks by hinding transaction history.

not nice, really ... maybe it's a time to switch to other company.

I think you are giving Rogers way too much credit .... I don't think they know how to make it simple and convenient for their customers .... but I think you have the right solution if you are getting tired of their puzzles.  Smiley Wink

I Plan to Stick Around

tried this. after much waiting for the coloured ball things to stop bouncing, guess what?

"information temporarily unavailable".
I Plan to Stick Around

|OMG!!!!

I saw the page for 45 seconds.

Made the mistake of searching how to find my text data info (it used to appear in a box under the phone number.

No the page is spinning to reload.

Quick look is better than nothing!

I've Been Here Awhile

barndoor wrote:

I've tried this a few times and it seems fairly consistent ... so they will likely change it any day now.  Smiley Frustrated

Sign in---- account overview----- select account-----services (drop down box)----- select phone #-----manage ad ons -----bills and payments---- from the account drop down box reselect the phone #  and the call history should download.  

Why in gods name it has to be so complicated to make it work consistently  just seems to be an ongoing statement of what Rogers think's of their customers  IMHO.

Like OY said  ... obviously a times saver to bookmark it.

Thank you so much for this posting. I was finally able to view my transaction history after using your instructions.

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.

Topic Stats