Pay as you go - unable to view account history

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Pay as you go - unable to view account history

@fiona59 at this very moment I can see my history using a bookmark I've saved.  Over the past few days that's exactly the message I had been getting whenever I couldn't get there. I even got that using my bookmark. Now that I have it bookmarked, I'm not going to waste my time finding my way there through the convoluted route I used to take. I would suggest to anyone if you ever get to your call/transaction history, bookmark the page. Next time it will work if it's up or not work if it's down, like a lot of stuff around here.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

This morning I again could not get my PayGo Call/Transaction History page. This is all I could get instead:

error.jpg

I went round and round in circles with the same result. I finally deleted Rogers cookies and tried again and got it. This is what it looks like. Note there hasn't been any activity lately, so it's not like it was updating.

okay.jpg

Deleting cookies hasn't always worked in the past, so it's more than just that.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have had no access to the information in MyRogers for more than 3 weeks now. I have 3 cell phone accounts linked to this site. I can log in to the Rogers website but attempting to go to the MyRogers section gives me this message every time.

<<Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!>>

On my Mac, I have tried to access my account with 3 seperate browser (Chrome, Firefox and Safari). I get the same problem with all of them. I have tried on a PC and a different Mac with the same result. 

Any help to resolved this situation would be greatly appreciated. The 3 numbers linked to MyRogers are pay as you go accounts and right now I'm completely blind.

Thanks.

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

Hi @Pentarus,

Welcome to the forums!

It looks like you're already ahead by trying to troubleshoot with different platforms and browsers Smiley Wink

Can you try clearing your cookies and caches and seeing if that would help?

I've Been Here Awhile

As I said in my previous post... I've tried different PCs and different browsers... Some of these PCs had never accessed MyRogers. Obviously I had cleared my cookies and caches first. 

Looking at the number of people having issues with MyRogers, I think we can all see the problem is on your side.  

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@Pentarus

Thank you for confirming that for me.

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help you resolve the issue.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

RogersMay

I'm a Trusted Contributor

OLDYELLR wrote:

This morning I again could not get my PayGo Call/Transaction History page. This is all I could get instead:

error.jpg

I went round and round in circles with the same result. I finally deleted Rogers cookies and tried again and got it. This is what it looks like. Note there hasn't been any activity lately, so it's not like it was updating.

okay.jpg

Deleting cookies hasn't always worked in the past, so it's more than just that.

LOL  Smiley LOL 

Even resident experts can't keep track of the secret handshake because they have made it so complicated  . ... Smiley LOL

I asked the CSR I was talking to this morning about it and she walked me through the  6 step process. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

I'm a Senior Advisor

As I said earlier, I got tired of navigating through all the steps from MyRogers because when it didn't work I didn't know if I'd made a mistake, needed to delete more cookies, or the page was genuinely unavailable. When I got the correct page I bookmarked it and that's what I use now. If it doesn't work it's usually because it is actually down. Working for me right now.

I've Been Around

I am getting voivemail, and of course a charge, from (778) 238-0143. A google search suggests this is from Rogers (probably wanting to sell me something). I phoned and compalined and was told that it was not Rogers calling but the number would be blocked. I was to receive a phone call in 2 weeks to confirm that the block had been applied. Never received the return call and now it seems I can no longer get my call history online.

Anyone else having this problem.

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, same problem here. Rogers never actually called me, but I have a $1 charge on my call history from that number. Except I can't see it now because I'm getting the "Due to technical difficulties, the Rogers system is currently unavailable" message right now.

Topic Stats