Pay as you go - unable to view account history

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Pay as you go - unable to view account history

As of Oct 2015 I am unable to view my usage history anymore. I was able to before - see all my text and call transactions , however limited. Now I cannot open the page to view my transaction history. It keeps looing me to the top up page.

Please fix asap.

I'm a Senior Advisor

That page has been broken for the last 4 days for me. Before that, it was intermittently gone, but I usually found a workaround using various tricks, but they don't work anymore. Maybe @CommunityHelps can assist, but what we really need is a permanent fix.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

Okay, I've given up trying various tricks to access my PayGo Call/Transaction History for the last 4 days.  Can @CommunityHelps help, or tell us when it will be fixed?

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good afternoon @r_sharma@OLDYELLR,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Have you tried using an alternate browser to see if the issue is replicated there? I would suggest Google Chrome as an option as it tends to work best for me.

Let us know if you need further assistance

I'm a Senior Advisor

No, I've not used any other browser than Firefox and I don't plan to. I'm not looking for a temporary workaround, but a fix. For years I've been able to access this information using Firefox. It started to become more difficult when Rogers began changing the website and now it's completely broken.

I did try on my phone, which has Chrome, but it just takes me to the same useless top-up page that Firefox on my laptop now does. Note that there are two different tabs on the system. "BILLING & PAYMENT" and "BILLS & PAYMENTS".  BILLS & PAYMENTS was the one that used to take me to Call/Transaction History, but doesn't do that anymore.

topup.jpg

I'm a Senior Advisor

Well, lo and behold! I happened to have a bookmark saved for my PayGo Call/Transaction History from the last time it was working. It didn't work the last 4 days, but when I went to it just now, the page was back! Thanks Rogers! Now tell your coders to leave it alone and don't "fix" what's now not broken. Smiley LOL

I'm a Senior Advisor

Well that was short lived. Smiley Sad

Back to

Information Verification

Due to technical difficulties, the Rogers system is currently unavailable.
We are working at resolving the delay and anticipate that service will be restored shortly. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Rogers values your business, please revisit our site again momentarily.

I Plan to Stick Around

I haven't seen mine in months!

I truly think Rogers treats the Pay As You Go customer very shabbily.  I chose this service because I don't talk on my phone barring emergencies.  It's more so my kids can text me and I can send them the odd message. 

I carry a three figure balance due to my very limited use.  Yet, the responses you get if you dare contact them via FaceBook is basically "go away, we don't support PAYG customers".

Truly no service at all.

I'm a Senior Advisor

I'll try Facebook next time I have a problem. There doesn't seem to be a lot of direct help for us here.  When I pay a maximum of $100/year for the service, I'm not as high on the priority list as those paying over $100/month. I'm seeing my call/transaction history now, just didn't want to report back in case I jinxed it.

I Plan to Stick Around

Information Verification

Due to technical difficulties, the Rogers system is currently unavailable.
We are working at resolving the delay and anticipate that service will be restored shortly. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Rogers values your business, please revisit our site again momentarily.

Need Help?

Visit Support 

Moving 

Contact Us 

Find a store 

still no joy. Technical difficulties is today's response

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.

Topic Stats