Pay as you go - unable to view account history

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Pay as you go - unable to view account history

I have since been able to access my PayGo history. If I don't see it when I'm in my PayGo Account, I click My Rogers Profile, then click Bills & Payments again, and it's there, or else I just select my cell phone number in the dropdown.

Since the site was changed, there are 2 different versions of Bills & Payments, depending how you get there.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

Basically, the box that used to be on the left hand side of the page has disappeared. No running tally of texts sent or data used.

Rogers don't care. They have our money but don't feel the need to provide us with minimal service
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @fiona59,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I can imagine how frustrating it must be to no longer be able to access your Rogers Pay as You Go balance information and we would definitely like to assist you. Have you tried deleting your browser settings/cookies or clearing the browser cache? Have you tried another browser just for testing purposes? Were there any recent changes before it stopped working? When it comes to partial information showing up on websites it can sometimes relate to browser settings. If possible I would suggest testing from another PC before getting into troubleshoot your issue.

Maybe one of our resident experts @OLDYELLR COULD shead some light on your situation

Thank you for your patience,
RogersArthur

I'm a Senior Advisor

Lately, when I go to My Rogers, Billing & Payments, and choose my cell number from the dropdown on the top left, I see my balance and transaction history, texts and calls. In the past I had to take all kinds of detours to get there, but it's working fine now.

I've Been Around

I have tried multiple browers and cleared cookies and everything. The result is the same—I still cannot see my text usage. How am I supposed to know how many texts I've sent?

I am done being disappointed by Rogers' dreadfully slow and useless website design. I will be switching to Fido as soon as I've finished the remaining balance in my pay as you go account.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@ghhhhh this does seem to be a serious issue. I have no problem seeing all my calls and texts by going to Bills & Payments, then choosing my cell number from the Account Information dropdown box. Perhaos @CommunityHelps can figure this out for you.

I've Been Here Awhile

My call history has disappeared from MyRogers, and there is no link showing me where I can find it. What's going on?
I'm a Senior Advisor

@ghurley I get that quite often. Lately I've been able to get to call/transaction history by clearing Rogers cookies, opening MyRogers in a new tab, signing in again, choosing my PayGo account from the popup, then clicking Billing & Payment. I then have to choose my cellphone number from the dropdown because it always has my cable account by default. Now that isn't working.  What I'm getting now is a page to top up my account balance.  I swear Rogers, or whoever maintains the website, keeps messing with it constantly every day and screws another thing up for everything they fix.  Maybe it will work tomorrow, but not the next day.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Still unable to access call/transaction history for the second day. Left feedback.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Okay, I finally discovered a way to get to my Call/Transaction History by a very circuitous route. Let's see if I can retrace the steps.

MyRogers > Choose Account number > Billing & Payment > This just gives me a page to top up my balance > Products & Services > Services > choose Pay as you go (cell number) > Billing & Payment (again) > now I get a technical difficulties message, so it's not working like before.

Okay, delete Rogers cookies and start over.

MyRogers > sign in > choose account from popup > Billing & Payment > Top up page > Products & Services > Services > Pay as You Go > same error message as before

"Information Verification

Due to technical difficulties, the Rogers system is currently unavailable.
We are working at resolving the delay and anticipate that service will be restored shortly. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Rogers values your business, please revisit our site again momentarily. "

Dammit, I'm sure that's how I got there! Anyway, if I ever get there again I'll let you in on the secret.

Topic Stats