Pay as you go - unable to view account history

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Pay as you go - unable to view account history

I would love to help old yellr but unfortunately it doesn't work again. 

Like I said it was hit or miss if it worked.

In other words, sometimes you can get the transaction record and sometimes you can't.

I think you need more work on your end.

denise

I'm a Senior Advisor

Well, it appeared to be working now. I went to Bills and Payments and shows my Cable bills. But when I click the account dropdown arrow in the top left corner and select my cellphone number, it changes to my call transaction history.  Then I closed the window and went to MyRogers again and Bills and Payments gave me a different looking page and choosing  my cellphone number didn't give me the call transaction page this time. So I can see how the Moderator with think it works, but it doesn't work every time.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

like I said hit or miss

I've Been Around

Where is the PAYG Transaction History page?   I can not find it since Rogers redesigned/updateed/changed its online account checking pages

I'm a Senior Advisor

The Paygo transaction page has been hit-or-miss ever since the Rogers facelift. Some days I can get it, others not. All I can tell you is how I get there. I tried a minute ago and couldn't, but right now I just did. It seems two different pages come up at random. What I do is open a new tab and go to My Rogers, logging in if it asks. I then click the "Bills and Payments" or "Billing and Payment" tab (they are called different things randomly and go to random different pages).  It's either my Cable account or my Paygo account and I can choose the other one in the top left hand corner. When my PayGo numbers shows as (XXX)XXX-XXXX I get my transactions, but when it shows as XXXXXXXXXX  I don't, just my balance. Clearly both pages exist. The trick is how to stumble across them. 

But that's not the only problem brought about by the new "look". Managing your PVR recordings is also gone and now only available with iPhone or iPad apps, I believe. Rogers is well aware of these problems but there is no timeline for a solution.

I'm a Senior Advisor

OLDYELLR wrote:

In the future you can set it up to text you every time a transaction changes your balance, for which there is no charge. Then you can see what happened or if you pocket dialed.

Thought I should ammend this. Rogers has discontinued that feature. Now you just dial  *225 for your account balance.

I've Been Here Awhile

I used to be ablet o check my wireless usage, however, with the new site, this option appears no longer available ?

Anyone have any idea how to check wireless usage on a pay as you go plan ?

Rogers: Any plans on fixing your site any time ? Or is this some kind of a "hint" to those on pay as you go that "you don't care"   Smiley Happy  hehe

I'm a Senior Advisor

Click PROFILE at the top.

Then click the Bills and Payments tab.

Mine always comes up with my cable account, even though I select my cellphone account, so then I just select my cellphone number from the dropdown box, top left.

(I see it's now gone up to 50¢/minute. I might look as switching to 7-11 Speakout when my balance expires.)

I've Been Here Awhile

Ok, did that, still not seeing any usage ??

Just shows my account summary, bill summary, and previous bill payments ... but no usage history ?

According to their docs, you go to MyRogers, click on Services, and select "Wireless" .. unfortunately, with Pay as you Go, there is no "Wireless" option .. and hence, it seems we are unable to view our usage.

I'm a Senior Advisor

What I described works for me right now, after weeks of experimenting. However, the site has been seriously messed up since the makeover, so we're on our own until Rogers fixes it properly.

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.

Topic Stats