Pay as you go - unable to view account history

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Pay as you go - unable to view account history

Cool ... thanks for the info . ... i've just been buying the $100  yearly cards at the local variety store so if we get the balance  up again at some point I'll check it out .

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you for this info!  I don't use data either, only phone and text.  I'm getting a lot of dings for 25 cts for local calls that I'm not making, but probably accidently hitting some buttons, that's probably it.  But I hit "end call" right away, but its always too late, the charge is there. Oh well, live and learn. haw!  The MAX amt of transactions shown is 60, so all my zeros for texts are filling up the page.  I'm going to get this resolved, even if I have to contact CRTC. Its got to be illegal to take people's money and not leave a history of where it went.  Onward goes the slog , or I just throw the phone against the wall and forget it, that's an option too.  I can't say as I've enjoyed this cell phone experience at all , two weeks of this.  I don't need it that badly. Thanks for you advice though!

I'm a Senior Advisor

In the future you can set it up to text you every time a transaction changes your balance, for which there is no charge. Then you can see what happened or if you pocket dialed.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi, I like your posts and gave you a thumbs up!  I currently have a call in for HELP, waiting for them to return my call (they did, but I was out, so they are trying).  Then, when I have the ear of a human being, I will ask about setting up a text when my balance changes, then the limit of 60 transactions is not such a big issue.  But I still worry that its illegal to ding people's account, and then delete the history, that has got to change, its 2015, and customers deserve better! IMHO!

I'm a Senior Advisor

If I recall, I set up automatic balance notifications for my Pay-Go on the website years ago, but it's changed and I can't find that now. It is a little annoying because you get a text right after each call, but you're never in doubt. I'm sure someone at the Rogers store can set it up for you.

I'm a Senior Advisor

I used to be able to log into my PayGo account and see my call transaction history for the last month. Now, with the MyRogers revamp, I can't see where to find it. All I see is this my account balance, expiry date, link to top up and change my plan, PIN or number. Rogers, why can't I see my call history anymore?

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hi @OLDYELLR 

To view your Call Transaction History, click on the Billing & Payment link in the navigation(screenshot below).

Pay As You Go - Billing and Payment.png

You will then be presented with the Billing Information & View Call/Transaction History Page.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Let us know if you have any other questions!

RogersAsif

I'm a Senior Advisor

I went there and still don't see any way to access my call history  All I see is Pament History an dthis is what I get:

We’re unable to retrieve your payment history at the moment. Please try again later.

I'm a Senior Advisor

THere is nothing there to access my call history like there was before. Whoever revamped MyRogers had better get it right before they get paid.

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hey @OLDYELLR 

Sorry the answer I provided did not work. I currently don't have access to a Prepaid Account so I can’t test the functionality but will see if I can gather some more information.

@denisecanuck  I noticed you had mentioned that you were able to access the transaction history. Could you provide @OLDYELLR  with the steps please?

RogersAsif

Topic Stats