cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you go Data Pass

telios
I plan to stick around

I am having issues with the Pay as you go Data Pass. Once in a while I use the 1 day Data Pass.

Lately it has been 'expiering' within two to three minutes after activation. I have over $30 credit

on the account. Then I am forced to re-activate and pay again. What's going on?

Please help.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pay as you go Data Pass

RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @telios,

It could be expiring because you have used up the amount of data you purchased. To confirm how much was purchased on your account I would suggest calling our pay as you go department directly. 

To reach them, please dial 1-800-575-9090. After confirming in which language you wish continue, press 4, then 4 again. At the end of the third menu, press 1 to reach an agent quickly.

Hope this helps!

@RogersGabrielle

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

barndoor
I'm a trusted contributor

@telios wrote:

Lately it has been 'expiering' within two to three minutes after activation. I have over $30 credit

on the account.

Are you saying that Rogers is now having major spelling issues along with  multi system failure ??  Smiley LOL

RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @telios,

It could be expiring because you have used up the amount of data you purchased. To confirm how much was purchased on your account I would suggest calling our pay as you go department directly. 

To reach them, please dial 1-800-575-9090. After confirming in which language you wish continue, press 4, then 4 again. At the end of the third menu, press 1 to reach an agent quickly.

Hope this helps!

@RogersGabrielle

CL4
I've been here awhile

So If I buy the $1 data pass and use up the 10MB, I have to buy another data pass?  Does it not just charge an overage fee/MB?

@CL4,

If you used the initial 10 MB that was included in your $1 data pass you would need to purchase an additional pass as there is no overage rate for these passes.

Hope this helps!

@RogersGabrielle

Pay As You Go Data Addon for 1 month only

I've used the Pay As You Go day passes a few times, but I'm considering getting a month data addon for the summer since I spend more time outside. I was curious about how this would work. Can I sign up for the monthly plan, wait until it gets charged on my Pay As You Go balance, and then immediately remove it so that it does not renew automatically after the month is over?

Good evening @SamTremblay,

Welcome to the Forums & Thank you for your post!

Making sure you're covered by the correct features and add-ons is key, when it comes to your cell phone plan. It's my pleasure to tell you more about your options!

There are several choices when it comes to Monthly Data Add-Ons.

You can choose between:

$10

100 MB

$15

250 MB

$20

500 MB

$30

1 GB

$50

2 GB

As you mentioned, the key is to make sure you remove the add-on, via Self-Serve, if you don't want it to be automatically renewed when comes Top-Up time.

For more information, you can visit this page, and click on the "WIRELESS INTERNET
ADD-ONS" tab.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Alcus440
I plan to stick around

With the amount of data coming in all the time from ads, etc, 10Mb is used up pretty quick. Rogers should have increased that amount a long time ago. I would use the daily pass / weekly pass much more often, maybe every day if the amount of data allowed was more reasonable.

$1 for 10Mb = $100 for 1Gb and 100 reactivations. This is not reasonable in today's data hungry society.

$1 for 100Mb or 24 hours whichever comes first, $5 for 500Mb or 7 days, $10 for 1Gb or 30 days would make much more sense.

hkcl
I've been here awhile

Stupid Rogers........................

10MB is just only for upload 2 photos.

Get smarter,  2-3GB per month is a starter

hkcl
I've been here awhile

We have data card in our country can be used in Canada cost Cad$23 for 3GB  for 2 weeks  using BELL or TELUS. No more ROGERS again.

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 8 in conversation