Pay As You Go Webpages displaying in mixed French and English

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Pay As You Go Webpages displaying in mixed French and English

Whenever I am topping up my Pay As You Go plan or looking at account plans,  the webpages are displayed in mixed French / English.  If I select French at the top, everything displays in French, but when I select English, I get both French and English. This has been like this for years.

*** Edited Labels ***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Re: Pay As You Go Webpages displaying in mixed French and English

Hello @KuyaG,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community Forums and welcome!

That is definitely odd; is this when you are logged in or just the rogers.com website showing the plans?

Cheers,

RogersShakir

I've Been Here Awhile

It's only when I am signed in.  Once I sign in and then click pay-as-you-go then click the TOP UP NOW button.  I get the screen with the different payment options and it's in mixed French / English:

PrePaidtopup.jpg

Good evening @KuyaG,

From the information you provided, I am under the impression that your MyRogers profile would be set up to French.

As you can see below, the language indicated on the top right corner of the page (1), is the one you can switch the Rogers.com page to (if you see Français, that means you are on the English page and vice versa).

In order to change the language of your MyRogers online profile (2), click on the Profile & Settings tab.

Scroll down until you see Account. The last category will be "Contact Information". 

Sans titre.png

If you click on Edit, you will be able to update your preferred MyRogers language.

I can understand this may have seem confusing.

It is possible that it was set up that way at the moment of the activation.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions! Smiley Wink

RogersMaude