Pay-As-You-Go Plan - Renewal

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Pay-As-You-Go Plan - Renewal

Hello!

I just had a couple of question about my Rogers Pay-As-You-Go Plan. It has been a year and my plan should be topped-up/renewed. I am not sure how I should go about doing so. It says my next payment date is May 3rd, 2019, but I cannot text anyone. So I suspect, my plan should be renewed for the next year. Do I add money to the balance in my plan? Or do I need to go in-store to get my sim card checked out?

***Edited Labels***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Pay-As-You-Go Plan - Renewal

@erinlea35 Exactly which plan do you have? I have the original plan and can see what my balance is and I can talk and text all I want because it's over $200. It expires on 16 Sep 2018, at which time I will apply $100 from that to renew for another year.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Pay-As-You-Go Plan - Renewal

Calling customer service @ 1 800 575 9090 is going to be the fastest way to find out where you are at .   You can  skip through the automated answer a little faster to get to a real person  by choosing 4 for the first response , 4 for the second and 1 for the third .

Good Luck  Smiley Happy

This is the pay as you go line  so there will likely  be little to no wait time if you call during their business hours . 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation