Pay As You Go Expiry Date Error?!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Pay As You Go Expiry Date Error?!

I have a pay as you go account. Balance is $3 and expires January 30, 2017. I have just purchased a $100 top up voucher (since it offers the best deal). Just topped it up on my account via the *114 etc option. Then it shows my balance as $103.00 that expires January 30, 2017 still!! Help please!!! I thought it was suppose to be carried over for a year??! So shouldn't the expiration date be in 2018??! Just tried *225 and the same expiry date of 2017 shows up. HELP!!
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Pay As You Go Expiry Date Error?!

Hi @AlwaysTrouble

Welcome to the Community Forums and thank you for posting! Smiley Happy

Have you been able to access your account via Rogers.com for your balance?

You can get  also get in touch with one of our Prepaid representatives for assistance to look into this for you.

To reach them, please dial 1-800-575-9090. After confirming in which language you wish continue, press 4, then 4 again. At the end of the third menu, press 1 to reach an agent quickly.

RogersPrasana

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Does that number get a response  24 /7 or are there limited hours of contact ?  

Note that it is the END of the third menu  ... I have had it work early in the menu but have also had cases where I have had to retrace my steps because I jumped the gun  to early on in the third menu .

Highlighted

Hi @barndoor,

The hours of operation for our Pay as You Go department are:

Mon - Fri: 8am - 12am

Sat: 8am - 9pm
Sun: 10am - 8pm

RogersZia