Pay-As-You-Go Data Plan Not recognized

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Pay-As-You-Go Data Plan Not recognized

Data seems to be working again for me. I hope this is the case for everyone who encountered the issue as well.

@Rogers_Kelly

Thank you for taking a look into this issue. Glad to see it working again.

I've Been Around

My problem is trying to purchase a $20.00 voucher. Have tried a few different stores over the last week and their machines won't produce one. My minimum is $20.00; my time is running out to top it up; I don't know if I can put in 2 $10.00 vouchers to = the $20.00 minimum, but don't want to lose it all at the dead-line and find out then that they still expected a $20.00 minimum. 

I hope someone sees and responds to this within the next 48 hrs., because when I tried to use the "contact us" part of this site, my message would not send.

I've Been Here Awhile

Why can i not access wifi with my rogers BB9700 using rogers pay as you go? I switched my rogers sim card with an old chatr sim card and amazingly I was immediately able to connect to the internet. What gives?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Just because Rogers owns Chat-R, does not mean anything. They are both different companies like Rogers & Fido is.

On your pay as you go plan, do you have a data plan? You need a data plan in order to get WiFi working.
I've Been Around

I just bought a data addon for $10/month/100MB but my iphone 5 cannot get access to the internet. Tech Support have reset their end and my iphone but still I cannot get access to the internet. The rogers website says the data addon is good for smartphones so what is going on? What do I do next? Any advice?

I've Been Around

I cant even talk to a human.

I Plan to Stick Around

That's not a solution.  That is passing the buck

I Plan to Stick Around

and another thing your answer was almost a year ago and nothing has changed.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have added $10 data plan yesterday on HTC OneX, but still cannot use it.   Rogers said yesterday there is problem for pay as you go data plan, today Rogers said there is no such thing.   Bottom line, how can I make this work.  I have already turn on the mobile connection.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ElaineC

Is the HTC One X locked to a Rogers or unlocked?. Also have u tested the sim PayGo on another phone to see if it works?