Pay-As-You-Go Data Plan Not recognized

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Pay-As-You-Go Data Plan Not recognized

Experiencing the same.

I purchased a 10$ data plan. It worked for about 1 hour; then, nothing.

I removed and replaced the SIM, the Battery etc. nothing ...

Is this plan a scam ?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello qw1ll

Have you contact Rogers Paygo to see what is going on? Its not a scam, it could just be either you went over the data & it stopped OR something is wrong with the data package it self.

Call them & found out what is going on.
I've Been Around

At least you got an hour out of it.

Despite Rogers' text confirming that the add-on was successful, nothing on my HTC One.

I'm not interested in waiting on the phone just to talk to someone about an issue that's clearly not an anomaly.

How do I get my refund, so that I may switch to Wind?

I Plan to Stick Around

After you dial the number, the next buttons, are 4, another 4, and then a 1. And you will get to talk to a human being!  Sometimes their English isn't the best, and there is a lot of background noise (chatter?) so hard to hear, but I do think this is the best option for a Pay as You Go customer to TALK to a real person. Good luck!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

In case anyone's still having some difficulty, configuring my APN setting on my android phone worked like magic.

For more info:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Wireless-Knowledge-Base/Rogers-APN-Settings/ta-p/410438