Not eligible for this data pass offer. Error number: 302

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Not eligible for this data pass offer. Error number: 302

My wife's phone has been switched to Samsung Galaxy J7, and since she's not able to purchase day data pass (all other function works). I understand that 4G is not compatible in this phone, but we should still be able to use 3G. I can surf to the mobile site of rogers.com. However, when I try to purchase data (rogers.mobi:8080/primary...), the text will comes up with ???daypass.Rogers.offertitle??? and when I click on it, it will change to ???PRPD.Rogers.confirm??? then when click it will said "You are not eligible for this data pass offer. Error number: 302". I've checked everything and also contacted Rogers support whom state that she can get a signal to my phone so the data connectivity is there. She said that as this is an non-Rogers phone, she cannot help further. Is there anyone know how I can make this work so I can purchase and use daily data pass?
Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Not eligible for this data pass offer. Error number: 302

I've found the issue... it's a typo I made in copying over the datapass purchase url in the SMS of my other phone which changed the "dtype".  Once I corrected the typo, everything works and I can now purchase my data pass with internet working.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello, @btsang

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. I'm assuming Data is turned On and the APNs are populated, if not you may want to manually add the APNs. Have you tried to power cycle the phone yet? Is it running the Lollipop or the Marshmallow?

If you also have a PayGo subscription you can try swapping the SIM to rule out the SIM issues. 

Community - any more ideas to help resolve this issue? Thank you all. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am using the APN setting as described in 

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/settings/1093_5_rogers_wireless__apn_settings_for_samsung_galaxy_j7.ph... and did tried reboot,  but still the same behavior. Seems like this only happen to the data pass purchase page. If I click on home, shop etc, I can surf those pages corrected (ie. I can see my account, top 5, history).  Any idea?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I've found the issue... it's a typo I made in copying over the datapass purchase url in the SMS of my other phone which changed the "dtype".  Once I corrected the typo, everything works and I can now purchase my data pass with internet working.

View solution in original post