cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Call/Transaction History on PAYGo Account

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I tried to view my Call/Transaction history today, but instead of being able to see it, I get the following message instead:

"Are you an existing Rogers Prepaid customer?  Give us a call at 1-800-575-9090 or visit a Rogers store for help managing your plan. View Details "

I called to see what the problem is and was told it's a known issue which should be resolved soon (probably Tomorrow?)...  You can always get your balance by calling, but the Call/Transaction details are currently unavailable.

*Added Labels*
64 REPLIES 64

Re: No Call/Transaction History on PAYGo Account

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

So they fixed their Pay as You Go™ transaction history? but are getting rid of US Roaming rite? that does suck,  I guess you can't win, after all they own the product and can do what ever they want with it in the end, we are just the customer

RIP Pay as You Go™

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@HowardL wrote: ...I have to pay for the call to Pay As you Go service.

There is no charge if you use *611 from your cell, or dial the toll free number from say a landline.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@HowardL wrote:

I am a Pay as you Go user currently out side Canada, now, I have to call for top up, call for change my plan (I wanted to cancel my internet but just keep phone and text), and I have to pay for the call to Pay As you Go service.

Well you can top up from your Call Transaction Screen. The only time I need to call the PayGo number (1-800-575-9090) is when I have a balance well over $100 I want to draw from. If your cellphone won't work in the US anymore, use another phone. It's an 800 number.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Only if I can even get back into the Call Transaction Screen. The only thing I see after logging in is ask me to call the customer service hotline to manage anything with my PAYG account. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@OLDYELLR wrote:  Well you can top up from your Call Transaction Screen. 

Unfortunately, although the links are there, you cannot top up from the Call/Transaction screen.  At least I can't.  Some of the links on that screen work, some do not.  @mic325 is correct.

The only way that I can get to the Call/Transaction screen is to use @zolker 's workaround.  If I sign in normally, I get the message as indicated in post 1 of this thread.

"Are you an existing Rogers Prepaid customer?  Give us a call at 1-800-575-9090 or visit a Rogers store for help managing your plan. View Details "

I'm not sure where @HowardL is currently but 1-800 numbers do not work from anywhere. I believe they are restricted to certain countries and perhaps even only North America or USA/Canada for some numbers.  I'm not sure about where *611 works.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Here's what the MyRogers page looks like after you sign into your PAYGo account. The "Overview" does nothing and there's nothing useful under Settings.

After you sign in, if you click on the following link ( @zolker 's workaround,) you can click on "Bills & Payments" and see your transaction history, but the links for topping up, etc, don't work.

https://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel

PAYGo3PAYGo3

HowardL
I plan to stick around

I am out of US/Canada at this moment, after dialing *611 it's using the language other than English and seems not for top up.

While I was chatting with online customer representative on Rogers.com, I was told the PayAsYouGo line 1-800 one is not toll-free for oversea user, and the toll free number may not able to assist for PayAsYouGo user.

Moreover, other than top-up, users were able to change their plan online by logging into MyRogers, but now not.

Users were able to see call/text/data history and found if they were wrongly charged (which happened to me 6 times), but now, they cannot know.

I don't know whether there is a law in Canada to guarantee customer's right to transparently know about their expenses.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@57 wrote:

@OLDYELLR wrote:  Well you can top up from your Call Transaction Screen. 

Unfortunately, although the links are there, you cannot top up from the Call/Transaction screen.  At least I can't.  Some of the links on that screen work, some do not.  @mic325 is correct.

I have to use Firefox private window. Yesterday when I checked my Call/Transaction page did have the top-up button, but not today. I still see the transactions, but at the top it says

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later.

HowardL
I plan to stick around

I just made a call to 1-800-575-9090 while I am outside Canada/US, it's not toll-free, I paid for the long distance oversea call. ($2 was deducted, I don't know why this number, maybe there is latency on deduct? I will check balance later to confirm and re-post here)

And, there is no option to remove data add-on.

Anyone could advise, how to remove data add-on for PayAsYouGo user since the online service no longer available?

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

Today I see the Top Up Now button on my Call/Transaction page. But signing is there and here is still a bit of a workaround.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@OLDYELLR wrote:  Today I see the Top Up Now button on my Call/Transaction page. 

The Top Up Now button is there, but, as I mentioned earlier most of the buttons are useless.  When you click on it it doesn't do anything other than take you to a useless page (for me). Did you actually click on it yet?

I am very concerned about the inability to remove the add-on. The sole purpose of my subscription of the PAYG is the flexibility to change my add-on to suit my needs at that particular period, is getting more and more fishy now.

HowardL
I plan to stick around

As I replied in my another post, I reply here again: 

I just checked my balance again, confirmed it was deduct latency.

I made 4 calls to 1-800-575-9090, 3 successfully connected, in total 7-8 mins, I was charged about $16~$20 (I cannot exactly remember the initial amount after top-up, around $96 to $91, now it's $76.

Also, because there is NO CALL/Transaction history available anymore, I cannot see the history.

Too bad for oversea users: for top-up and change plan, paid for $16-$20. (one of the reason is I tried different menu in the voices and tried to find an option to remove my add-on).

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@HowardL wrote:

As I replied in my another post, I reply here again: 

I just checked my balance again, confirmed it was deduct latency.

I made 4 calls to 1-800-575-9090, 3 successfully connected, in total 7-8 mins, I was charged about $16~$20 (I cannot exactly remember the initial amount after top-up, around $96 to $91, now it's $76.

Too bad for oversea users: for top-up and change plan, paid for $16-$20. (one of the reason is I tried different menu in the voices and tried to find an option to remove my add-on).

The PayGo number is free (no long distance charges), but you always pay for air time if you use your cellphone. Use a landline, either a payphone, or someone else's landline.

HowardL
I plan to stick around

Thanks but if Rogers does not cancel the online (website) service, or give notice period to users, we can make it online and free and in-advance.

fiona59
I plan to stick around

It seems as if Rogers wants to phase us out.   Why don't they just offer to refund our balances?

I don't travel to the US, so the loss of their network isn't a concern to me.

What does concern me that a telecom giant can't maintain a basic page for a small section of the customer base.   I had been thinking of going over to a very basic monthly plan, but this latest move has made me rethink, if I want to continue with Rogers or go somewhere as basic as 7-ll or PC.

mic325
I'm here a lot

@fiona59 , I can't agree more!! And why the customer service hotline "lie" about it was a system upgrade which will be fixed "tomorrow", it never happened!! 

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@mic325 wrote:

@fiona59 , I can't agree more!! And why the customer service hotline "lie" about it was a system upgrade which will be fixed "tomorrow", it never happened!! 

For the last 3 or 4 days my Call/Transaction history has been working, I just have to sign in twice for it to come up. In fact,that's how  I have to sign into Community Forums by going there first. Today I got the "Maintenance" screen and had to delete Rogers data before I could get in.

Honestly, It's ridiculous with Rogers being a communications giant, their website is the most troublesome on the Internet.

riorio
I'm here a lot

Still no call/transaction history & it's July 05, 2022 — so much for fixing it tomorrow.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@riorio wrote:

Still no call/transaction history & it's July 05, 2022 — so much for fixing it tomorrow.

As indicated in my post earlier in this thread, the Call/Transaction history (any prepaid online support) is (officially) gone.  See link below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Pay-as-You-Go/No-Call-Transaction-History-on-PAYGo-Account/m-p...

You may be able to see your Call/Transaction history using the workaround outlined by @zolker earlier in this thread:  Link Below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Pay-as-You-Go/No-Call-Transaction-History-on-PAYGo-Account/m-p...

No idea how long the workaround will last, but it could be gone at any time and the only support will be via phone.

HowardL
I plan to stick around

@OLDYELLR wrote:

Honestly, It's ridiculous with Rogers being a communications giant, their website is the most troublesome on the Internet.

this is because "communication giant", but i believe any company do this way will no longer be a giant in near future.

Until now, there is no anyone from Rogers responded my submitted concern. I will submit via CCTS, although it may have no help as well, but as said, customer needs to raise voice. Customer is not order taker to just accept what a company gives.

Topic Stats
  • 64 replies
  • 33 Likes
  • 14 in conversation