New Pay As You Go Maximum Balance

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: New Pay As You Go Maximum Balance

If there was no monetary incentive for Rogers, they wouldn't be doing it.  It's that simple.  Why would they do that to their customers, creating all that ill will, unless they made money by doing it?  I was born at night, but not last night!

I've Been Here Awhile

The problem is that people are so used to Telcos doing this sort of thing "from time to time" as you aptly put it, that they tend to shrug it off, and the Telcos know that. Can you imagine a retail business treating a customer like that? I don't think so. Can you imagine having , say, a gift card balance and the retailer decided that they would only honour it up to $150, even though the balance was $300? I actually think there is a law against that in Canada, if my memory serves me right. That's exactly what Rogers is doing to my wife. Of course they do that "from time to time" don't they?
I'm a Senior Advisor

Gift cards actually did have expiry dates, which upset a lot of people who mislaid them or forgot to use them in the allowed time. That's when companies were forced to do away with expiry dates. Unfortunately, prepaid phone users are a small minority with no voice. Smiley Sad

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Topic Stats