Interact payment to rogers.com instead of rogers wireless

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Interact payment to rogers.com instead of rogers wireless

Hi,

I was trying to top up my payment for my pay as you go plan, but accidently hit the "make a payment" on the main page of myrogers. 

I check my bank invoice and it says it is paid to rogers.com, but it does not show up on my pay as you go balance. Then I went through the ordinary payment which is paid to rogers wireless, and the top up is sucessful. 

Right now I am confused where did my first payment go and how can I retrieved it back.

Have a good day!

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Interact payment to rogers.com instead of rogers wireless

Hi @AoooTTo

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Can you verify the account number you made the payemnt? Do you have other services with Rogers on your profile?

@RogersPrasana

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi there,

My account number that I made the payment . Unfortuantely I don't have any other services with rogers. 

Thank you for your quick reply. 

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @AoooTTo,

Since the Community Forums is a public place, details about your account information should be discussed privately.

I will have @CommunityHelps reach out to you via private message, so we can look into this further Smiley Happy.

Cheers,

RogersCilio