cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view your PayGo call history

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

This is something I used to be able to see easily until Rogers redid the website. After that it varied from hit-or-miss to impossible. The website development seems to have settled down now and I can again reliably get to this information. People here have asked how to do it and I've given instructions, but never received any feedback whether it worked for them.  Anyway, I'll post here step-by-step instructions how to get there.

First, you click MyRogers at the top of your screen and sign in.  After I do that I'm presented with a pop-up screen to choose which account I want to see and I choose my PayGo account. If I don't get that I'm probably already signed in to my Cable account, so I sign out and start again. (All the images I'm inserting have all personal information blacked out.)

paygo1a.jpg

The screen that comes up is my Account Overview and there I click Billing & Payment.

paygo2a.jpg

This is the page that comes up, actually called BILLS & PAYMENTS from the old website. It's not my PayGo account but my Cable account, so I have to select my cell phone number from the dropdown because it shows my Cable account number.

paygo3a.jpg

What comes up next is my call transaction history screen as shown below.

paygo4a.jpg

Note that in the last two screens there is an item called Update Marketing Permissions. Here you can stop spam from Rogers which used to be on your Profile page, but is now gone.

I hope this helps. If it doesn't work after following all the steps and you get an error screen, contact Rogers to get it fixed. If it works, bookmark the last page so you don't have to go through all the steps in future. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
31 REPLIES 31

Re: How to view your PayGo call history

RogersDarrell
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

This is great and super detailed.

Thanks @OLDYELLR

dvrob
I've been here awhile

k maybe i should have been more clear... i dont want call history, i dont want to see the charges to my account, what i do need to be able to see is all the money ive applied to my account per month for 2015. for example....

Jan 2015- $100 applied

Feb 2015- $30 applied

- $70 applied

ETC... ETC...

I need to print off the dollar amount ive invested into the phone.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

I see what you mean @dvrob. It looks like the history only goes back about 4 months. I use the 1-year plan, and I see mine expires September 20/2016, so my last payment was $100 on September 20/2015 and it doesn't go back that far.  But if you want to keep records, it's easy enough to check, save and compile your history periodically.

WhitbyPhil
I plan to stick around

Hi - Pay As You Go Call History

I see there's been numerous messages about this, going back years. But I couldn't find any useful answers.

I have Rogers PayGo phone I just use for emergencies.

I went into "My Rogers" for the paygo account but couldn't find any way of listing recent usage. I used to be able to list out a call history but there's no option for that now (as far as I can see).

Please, someone. Let me know how I get my call history. I think it's wrong and I need to check.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@WhitbyPhil did you try following the steps in post 1? While I have the page bookmarked and go there directly, it still works for me exactly as described by going to MyRogers.

WhitbyPhil
I plan to stick around
To OldYellr
You're right! I was getting confused because I have 2 accounts and they're only identified by long, cryptic numbers. I had already chosen my PayGo account at the earlier screen, so I assumed that was the account I was at. But I wasn't, I was at my Internet account - which explains why I couldn't get a phone usage history up.
Got it, thanx!

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@WhitbyPhil Yes, my Cable account number is 12 digits starting with a 2 and my PayGo account is 9 digits starting with a 4. Even when I sign in to the PayGo account, Bills and Payments still comes up with my cable account showing and I have to choose my cell number from the dropdown instead. But at least it's the right type of screen. If I sign in to my cable account at the beginning instead, it's a different Bills & Payments screen where I can view my cable bills, but there's no way to get to my PayGo history from there.

WhitbyPhil
I plan to stick around

Like yours, in My Rogers my PayGo account is identified by a different cryptic long number than the cryptic long number for my Internet. PayGo is a 9 digit starting with 4 and the Internet a/c is 12 digit starting with 2.

Even when I choose my PayGo account specifically it goes to my Internet account.

But, if I then click on the account number dropdown top left it lists the PayGo account by the phone # rather than the cryptic 9 digit number.

So why don't they just use the phone # as the identifier instead, or provide more detail as to what each account is.

I'm a computer programmer but I'm constantly frustrated by the way programmers think.

Why not just be clear?

2xxxxxxxxxx1 - Hi-Speed Internet

4xxxxxxxx7 - Pay As You Go

And keep that consistent throughout the screens.

I would recommend the website programmers log on as actual users and have at look at their work from the user's perspective. It can be quite revealing.

That's what I always do.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@WhitbyPhil wrote:

So why don't they just use the phone # as the identifier instead, or provide more detail as to what each account is.

I'm a computer programmer but I'm constantly frustrated by the way programmers think.

Why not just be clear?

2xxxxxxxxxx1 - Hi-Speed Internet

4xxxxxxxx7 - Pay As You Go

And keep that consistent throughout the screens.

I would recommend the website programmers log on as actual users and have at look at their work from the user's perspective. It can be quite revealing.

That's what I always do.

Good question. What if you switched from PayGo to a full service cellphone account? You would still keep your cellphone number, but the account number would be a different one.

From what I've seen how Rogers deals with the cable TV interface, the programmers never actually use it or have any clue what customers need., especially those using PVRs. 

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

PayGo Call History can't be found

Help! After the latest changes to the website, my PayGo call history can no longer be found. @CommunityHelps please ask them to put it back the way it was.

EDIT:

Rogers has made changes to the website and it's now different, which makes this thread irrelevant. Please fix it!

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

Whatever it was that was messed up yesterday appear to be working now and I can get

"View Call/Transaction History"

BCC1965
I've been here awhile

Pay as you go - no longer able to view billing summary

I used to be able to view my billing summary for my pay as you go phone. Now I keep getting "No invoices were found. If you are a new Rogers customer your first invoice will be posted at the end of your billing cycle. If you're an existing customer and your bill is not displayed, please select another account # from the drop-down menu."

I have tried Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla and Chrome and none of them provide the billing summary anymore.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@BCC1965 did you try following the steps I outlined at the beginning of this thread?

BCC1965
I've been here awhile
Yes, I tried your steps. Unfortunately, I only have the pay as you go account linked with Rogers. No cable linked with Rogers. Any other suggestions?

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

I can also see the "No invoices were found. If you are a new Rogers customer your first invoice will be posted at the end of your billing cycle. If you're an existing customer and your bill is not displayed, please select another account # from the drop-down menu." message you're getting if I don't get the popup to choose between my Cable and PayGo accounts, but then select it from the dropdown box instead. But if you only have the one account, you wouldn't have that choice. Obviously, that message is not at all relevant to PayGo.

The Rogers site is quite messed up.  If you used to be able to see your call history page and now can't, it's something Rogers has done with their constant changes. Maybe it will come back. If not, perhaps @CommunityHelps can assist.

Hello @OLDYELLR & @BCC1965

Sorry to hear about the troubles. For support relating to prepaid accounts, please contact our Pay-As-You-Go team.

1-Dial: 1-800-575-9090 

2-Wait for language selection to finish

3-Press option 4 for “General information”

4-Press option 4 to “Contact Rogers”

5-Press option 1 to reach a live representative quickly

Their hours of operation are as follows;

Monday – Friday: 8am – 12am

Saturday: 8am – 9pm

Sunday: 10am – 8pm

RogersAsif

BFlow
I plan to stick around

I too have lost the ability to review my PayGo call log/transaction history.

I used to be able to do this exactly as outlined in the OP, but I've been trying for several days now to no avail.

When I log in and select my PayGo account, and then click on the Bills & Payments tab, it flips over to my regular account (cable/internet/homephone), and not only that, it displays as it we have gone back in time 4 month and my Feb bill is due.  (if I log back in and select my regular account, everything shows up to date and in order).

This is a pertty serious break in the MrRogers/Paygo system.  It is critical that we be able to see the call and transaction logs.

Right now our paygo account has hit zero long before it usually does and we have no way of verifying or reconcileing the usage and billing.

lucius_901
I've been here awhile

Problems with Roger's new bill format

I am equilly frustrated that you cannot see the Pay as you go bill any longer.  I get a message:"No invoices were found", but there is nothing explaining what is going on.  It is hard enough already to track the costs. Would like a clarification on what is happening

lucius_901
I've been here awhile

I tried to follow your very detailed description.  I am still getting the messages: 
"No invoices were found. If you are a new Rogers customer your first invoice will be posted at the end of your billing cycle. If you're an existing customer and your bill is not displayed, please select another account # from the drop-down menu".  This all used to work

Hi @lucius_901,

Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums.

I can certainly understand your frustration if you are unable to view your usage anymore.

Our Pay As You Go basic instructions are available here.

If you are still having issues, please contact our Pay As You Go team :

1-Dial: 1-800-575-9090 

2-Wait for language selection to finish

3-Press option 4 for “General information”

4-Press option 4 to “Contact Rogers”

5-Press option 1 to reach a live representative quickly

Thank you,

RogersLynne

Topic Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 13 in conversation