How to enable voicemail?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

How to enable voicemail?

I'm on the by-the-month $15 Talk & Text plan and am attempting to set up my voicemail, which is supposed to be included ("Voicemail, Call Forwarding, Group Calling and Call Waiting. These services have no monthly fee and are charged on a pay per use basis at your per minute rate.").

The instructions here and here have not worked; in fact I've just been charged $7+ in the past few minutes simply by calling the voicemail line even though I wasn't allowed to set up or access an account.

I would appreciate assistance in setting up the voicemail, and a refund of the $7 - it's very much the principle of the thing.

***EDITED LABELS***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: How to enable voicemail?

@rferries wrote:

I'm on the by-the-month $15 Talk & Text plan and am attempting to set up my voicemail, which is supposed to be included ("Voicemail, Call Forwarding, Group Calling and Call Waiting. These services have no monthly fee and are charged on a pay per use basis at your per minute rate.").

The instructions here and here have not worked; in fact I've just been charged $7+ in the past few minutes simply by calling the voicemail line even though I wasn't allowed to set up or access an account.

I would appreciate assistance in setting up the voicemail, and a refund of the $7 - it's very much the principle of the thing.

If you are hoping for a refund you likely need to call them at 1 800 575 9090  option4 option4 option1  and talk to an agent . 

Just a heads up ... last I looked the paygo  voicemail  charges you airtime  both when the  caller leaves a message AND when you retrieve  it. 

Good luck. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: How to enable voicemail?

Thanks, that worked!

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation