How do I actually talk to a PERSON!!!!!???

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: How do I actually talk to a PERSON!!!!!???

I "reported" BS' post and see that a mod has corrected it to 4-4-1.  Thanks @RogersZia

I'm a Senior Advisor

Thank you @57 for reporting the error and to @RogersZia for correcting my error, and to @barndoor for the humour - no I am not distressed - human, make errors now and then, and since this is the first time I have been on since I posted my "error", I am glad people caught it, and to @rob3b  any frustration or inconvenience from my error, was unintended, and glad you caught it and brought it to my attention.

I do my best, but I will also acknowledge that my best sometimes isn't perfect, I do have dyslexia and am human, and am very please to apologize for that error and for the support of all to get it corrected.

Thanks all, Bruce Smiley LOL

I've Been Here Awhile

Unable to reach rogers fraud !!!!

I had fraud occur on my account and I was told I need to speak to Rogers Fraud at 1-888-381-8076

and speak to Amar. He does not answer!!  Does not get back to you!!!  How do I actually talk to Rogers Fraud!

Good morning @fopat,

Fraudulent activities on the account can be quite worrisome. If you still haven't been able to get in touch with the Fraud Analyst assigned to you, please contact us via PM @CommunityHelps and we can reach out to our colleague on your behalf.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

Looking forward to hearing from you Robot Happy.

RogersZia

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.

Topic Stats