How do I actually talk to a PERSON!!!!!???

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: How do I actually talk to a PERSON!!!!!???

You can reach PayGo at 1-800-575-9090. To reach a representative choose option 4, then option 4 again (how to contact Rogers). At the end of the information on how to contact Rogers, you will select option 1 to speak with an a agent.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Thanks for that reminder @OLDYELLR .  Smiley Wink

Just keep in mind that someone has to get HERE  to see that though.  So only those customers that get frustrated enough to search their way to the forums  will get to see that  and remain Rogers customers ... maybe.  

The thought has sunk in to me finally  though since you posted your response...that it is Rogers  decision what strategies and phone messages  they use  and why should I care and why should I be here and try to help others try to resolve those issues ?  Rogers  created those issues so why donate time to repair issues  that Rogers could have easily rectified long ago  had it been in their business plan  . 

Catch  y all later   ...I'd rather help out somewhere I don't feel like  I'm wasting my time.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@barndoor

It seems that Rogers is relying on the forum highly as a source of information for customers - when you do a help/support search onliine, many of the solutions are links to discussions here to particular threads.  I think this is also why they are pushing for us to declare solutions to our questions, which I rarely do, because, often it answers only my specific question, and new questions related, but slightly different follow.

So we definitely are being used as the source of information to customers, which I wouldn't mind if they used it to keep their own practices and procedures up to date and to deal with common customer issues, but this does not seem to be the case.

I am with you that although I do enjoy helping others, I really don't appreciate that Rogers isn't taking these solutions and keeping their own knowledge support bases and practices up to date.

Just my opinion.

Bruce

I've Been Around

After wandering around the prepaid phone menu for about 20 minutes trying to find a human, I gave up and tried chat. Even after I explained my problem to the chat CSR, he would not give up the magic combination of digits that would solve my problem. He either didn't have that info, or he'd been instructed not to give it up.

Either way, unbelievably stupid.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@Sooke54 Don't waste your time on line for PayGo assistance, it's a small, obscure part of what Rogers sells.

You can reach PayGo at 1-800-575-9090. To reach a representative choose option 4, then option 4 again (how to contact Rogers). At the end of the information on how to contact Rogers, you will select option 1 to speak with an a agent.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

OLDYELLR wrote:

. At the end of the information on how to contact Rogers, you will select option 1 to speak with an a agent.

The last couple times I  have called in i have found that you don't need to wait for the end of the information  ... but you do need to wait till they start with the information .  Saves a bit of time because that last  one is a bit long . Smiley Wink

I've Been Here Awhile

talking to someone , not an option anymore ...

I wasted the afternoon trying to find answers , 

I have been a customer for 30+ years , I used the chat option , = result , my package not supported 

on the chat option , they tell me to call a number , for pay as you go , every phone number I tried is always a bunch of dead end options , no way of knowing what is happening with my package , seems discontinued , 

anybody have a trick to talk to someone , really mad....

I've Been Here Awhile

AHHHHH satisfaction , worked right away
got info needed , did all modif needed ,
stress gone . Thanks to Oldyellr 's step by step.

Hello @Kazimodo,

It's awesome that you were able to get your issue taken care of. =)

Thanks for updating the Community!

RogersTony

RogersTony wrote:

Hello @Kazimodo,

It's awesome that you were able to get your issue taken care of. =)

Thanks for updating the Community!

RogersTony

It is indeed  great that @Kazimodo  finally reached the sector of Rogers where  the proper questions could be asked and answered .... but the underlying issue of WHY @Kazimodo even had to search out and post here still remains ...  Obviously  at least three Rogers staff have read the posts about this issue here and it has been brought up repeatedly in the past and the issue pointed out but Rogers seems to want to ignore the problem  ... Does it really cost that much to change the responses on the automated answering machine ? 

Topic Stats