cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Unused Data & Talktime Carry Over for Pay as You Go Users?

chak
I've been here awhile

Thinking of switching my existing plan to Pay as You Go, but wondering how does it work. Does unused data and talk time carry forward to next month. For those unused data/talk time, will it expire? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Does Unused Data & Talktime Carry Over for Pay as You Go Users?

RogersZia

Good evening @chak,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you currently on a postpaid plan? Do you find you're not making good use of what's included in the plan? With the Rogers Pay As You Go, whether you're looking for a talk, text, and/or internet plan, you can find something that works for you. 

At this time we do not have a feature that would allow carrying over your unused data to the next month.

For more information check out How to Activate & Top Up Your Pay As You Go Account and Pay As You Go Balance and Billing FAQs

You can view all available prepaid plans here

Hope this helps :)!

RogersZia

chak
I've been here awhile

Yes I am using an old postpaid plan. Since I don't use much data now, just wanted to switch to a cheaper plan. The cheaper Infinite Plan cost $75 for 20GB of data. It is ideal to have a plan cost around $45 with 5GB of data.

Hello @chak,

We definitely appreciate the feedback! Having a smaller data option for less money would be nice for customers who don't typically use a lot of data each month. Please feel free to keep an eye on Rogers.com for any changes to our plan options in the future. 🙂

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation