Cant get my 4 digit top up pin

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Re: cant get my 4 digit top up pin

@lisacava101

You can try. I apologize as I do not have much knowledge regarding prepaid. As mentioned before, please call the number provided. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I've Been Around

Default Account Pin for Pay As You Go Account

I bought a pay as you go phone, registered it, but never set an account pin. Now I'm trying to set up an account on myRogers and I can't link the account because I don't have a pin. What is the default account pin? I've tried 0000, 1234, 4321, and the last four digits of my phone number.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Calling the pay go people will likely get you the quickest and most effective response.  Nobody here seems to be able to do anything that s related to your account .   

I've Been Around

This morning, at 1 AM, I received an e-mail telling me my prepaid account was activated. It also told me my phone number, confirmation number, and that I would receive an SMS notifying me of my account PIN. It's been 8 hours already, and I still can't activate a MyRogers account because of it! Is there another way that I can find my PIN?

Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Hey @raymondcrwang,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forums.

During activation, your PIN # is the last 4 digits of the SIM card

Alternatively, you can call into the Pay As You Go department at 1-800-575-9090, follow the steps, and enter an incorrect pin 3 times.  The automated system will then prompt to enter your Date Of Birth or the whole SIM Card number.

Hope this proves helpful to you.

RogersRoland

I've Been Around

Re: Cant get my 4 digit top up pin

I do not know my 4-digit topup pin. What do I do?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Cant get my 4 digit top up pin

@tianna3 : Did you try the steps outlined in post 25 of this thread - the one above yours?  Or post 17 of this thread. These of course assume you have access to a phone.

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.

Topic Stats