Cant get my 4 digit top up pin

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: cant get my 4 digit top up pin

Hello,

I also have a problem to find my 4-digit pin.

Since I only owe a cell and that I can't top-up my account, it will be hard for me to call customer service.

Is there a way I could get the answer by email ?

Thanks,

Retired Moderator RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator

Hi, @Ragdoll59290 welcome to the community.

I know how frustrating this can be. Smiley Sad

I’d like to help. I’m going to have someone reach out to you in Private Message, please check our Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

They no longer do email support period across rogers.

Unfortunately, Pay as you go is a different beast than the rest of rogers.. the regular call centers, which have live chat, etc do not have access to pay as you go stuff.

You might have to borrow someone elses phone, to make the call.

Good day @Ragdoll59290 @Gdkitty ,

I just wanted to add my input in regards to email support.

If you have already contacted our Customer Service and could not come to a satisfactory resolution or if corresponding in writings is more convenient for you, it is still possible to contact us by email.

To do so, simply visit our website at www.Rogers.com, click on "Contact us" then on “Share a Concern”.

You will have the ability to select whether you wish to be contacted back by phone or by email.

Make sure you provide us with sufficient information to assist you. Start by indicating which Rogers service your concern is about and describe the situation by giving us enough details.

If it is regarding a Pay-As-You-Go account, the request will be assigned to an agent who has the necessary tools and training to offer appropriate assistance.

If you need help in regards to an urgent matter or require immediate assistance, it is still best to call us at 1-888-ROGERS1.

It is important to know that there is a delay before you are contacted back and you often need to exchange multiple emails in order to come to a resolution at your entire satisfaction.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Except in this case they DONT want to call the 1888rogers1 though, right?  As they can not do pay as you go, correct?

I'm a Senior Advisor

For years I topped up my Paygo at the Rogers store. When I went to do it again a month ago, I was told by some young guy that they never did that and gave me a number to call (1-800-575-9090). Turns out it was just an automated number with no access to what I needed to do, use my balance to top up with $100 for another year. The only way I could do it was to dial the regular Rogers number and hit "0" repeatedly until I got a live operator to transfer me to the right department.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Hello @OLDYELLR

You are correct. In this case, please contact the Prepaid department at 1-800-575-9090.  To reach a representative please choose option 4 (general information) then option 4 again (how to contact Rogers).  At the end of the information on how to contact Rogers, you will be given an option to speak to someone (option 1).

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

I cant access my 4digit pin number, could you please email it to me please?
Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @lisacava101,

Welcome to the Community Forums Smiley Happy

You will have to contact the prepaid department at 1-800-575-9090.

Thank you, 

RogersHasasm 

I've Been Here Awhile

i think it was becasue i never put my birthday in. can i make a change to my account info? or do i have to call rogers?

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.

Topic Stats