All I want to do is purchase a Rogers Sim card but.......

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: All I want to do is purchase a Rogers Sim card but.......

How are you connecting to the Internet - device - browser? The many problems you have posted seem to indicate something wrong with your device, your browser, extensions, setup, your connection, or something else. Here's a post outlining how to avoid many issues that occur based on feedback on this forum.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Unable-to-load-certain-website-s-and-or-videos/m-p/42...

Based on your past experience, why wouldn't you have set everything up at the store?

I'm Here A Lot

I repeated the Activation process in a Rogers shop. The next page after Plan selection loaded and I completed the whole process and the SIM is now active with a Plan.

Many thanks everyone for your suggestions. You all helped.

I'll mark the answer by Maude as the solution. Which is to visit a Rogers shop.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

That is great that you activated it in store. This was going to be my next suggestion to go to a store to activate it.  I know people in parts of the world like England and Europe are more technologically advanced than us and like to do all the purchasing and activating of their services online, however in canada we are still behind, it works but not everyone's on board, and sometimes we have browser issues or server issues, so going into a store is always an option to activate the sim card.  Another is to call the call centre but since you said you have an england phone number its going to be a long distance call and we understand that some people have a landline phone in the hotel they are staying at or family they are staying at and can use that to call customer service.  glad it worked out for you