Activation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Activation

I am trying to set up my pay as you go cell phone. I'm in checkout but it says to enter a "valid street number", and I live on a reserve, so what do I enter? This is the only detail i need to enter to finish up my checkout information. I spoke with live chat but they just gave a toll free number to call, but how can i call when the cell phone was my only way of phoning out? 

What is an example of a valid street number for a first nations reserve?

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Activation

Enter any valid address you know to get threw the activation then call in to change the address... A valid address is an address that canada post can  varifiy... 

I've Been Here Awhile

so? what happenes? i have the same problem, an the adress i am writing is the one of my card, and is from quebec

Good evening @cecy_dip,

Were you able to get you issue sorted?

The best way to complete the activation of your Prepaid line would be to get in touch with one of our Prepaid agents.

Please dial 1-800-575-9090, after selecting the language in which you wish to continue, press 4, then press 4 again. At the end of the third menu, press 1 to reach an agent quickly.

One of our representative will be able to further assist you in regards to the issue you are experiencing.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude