What is my account number?

Please let me know.

Thanks & best regards

***Added Labels***

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Account Number

RogersMaude

Hi @AP17,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thanks for your post!

For many reasons, you may need to have your account number handy. We want to help you shed some light on this information. As you may know by now, this information is specific to each Rogers customer and cannot be shared publicly.

To know how to find your account number, please refer to this post from Meowmix, as the information provided is still accurate.

Regarding a Prepaid account, you may want to call them directly as I am unsure of the reasons why you need this information. To reach a Pay as you Go representative, dial 1-800-575-9090.  Then, choose option 4, then option again (how to contact Rogers).  At the end of the information on how to contact us, you will select option 1 to speak with an a agent.

If you decide to reach out to us for assistance, send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can definitely gain access to your account in order to provide you with its number.

For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out this blog.

RogersMaude

I've been around
What is my account number?
Please let me know

Good day @631939,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post! Were you able to find your account number since you posted?

If you would like us to help you locate it, please send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we'll be able to give you that information. For details on our private messaging system check out this blog.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Gadisagirshag2
I've been around
How do I know my account number?
Thank you!

Has something changed recently? I signed up for my Ignite internet about a year ago and was given my account number right when I was quoted for the service. in fact I actually had to ask for it but the person happily gave it to me after i asked. but as soon as i got my first bill the account number was printed on the invoice too. and it was the same one.

are people not asking for it at the time of sign up any more?

@Gadisagirshag2 wrote:
Thank you!

I presume you mean your PayGo account number. It;s not the same as your other Rogers accounts. When I go to

Home | MyRogers | Bills & Payments | Bill Summary there is a dropdown for Account. I see my (now cancelled) cable account number and I can choose my PayGo account, which is my cellphone number.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

mqoc
I've been around

I can't find my account number

Hello @mqoc,

Welcome to the Community!

You've definitely come to the right place. Just to confirm, do you have a prepaid account? If yes, then it may be best to reach out to our Pay as you Go team at 1-800-575-9090. Please choose option 4, then option again (how to contact Rogers).  At the end of the information on how to contact us, you will select option 1 to speak with an a agent.

If you're a postpaid customer, you can view the information on your MyRogers account or your invoice. Alternatively you can reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we can provide the info to you. 

You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

RogersZia

@Gadisagirshag2 wrote:
Thank you!

Go to My Rogers and sign in. You should see it.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 8 in conversation