50 Texts included with Talk & Text 10?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

50 Texts included with Talk & Text 10?

I need to confirm my reading of the following which comes from By the Month Talk and Text 10: 

50 minutes of anytime local calls included 30¢/minute for additional usage. 50¢/minute for Canadian and U.S. long distance calls  50 Canadian/U.S. and international text, picture,and video messaging 35¢/message for international text messages 75¢/message for U.S./international picture and video messages  $10 monthly

Are 50 text messages included in the $10 monthly fee? Or is it a maximum of 50 plain texts monthly which can be sent internationally (with no mention of the US) at 35¢/message? Many thanks.

Stephen

*Added Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: 50 Texts included with Talk & Text 10?

Hello, @StephenB427.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😀

Thank you for posting your query in the Community; it's a good idea to clarify before signing up for the plan. 

Are 50 text messages included in the $10 monthly fee? Or is it a maximum of 50 plain texts monthly which can be sent internationally (with no mention of the US) at 35¢/message? Many thanks.

Stephen

Yes, 50 Canadian/U.S. and international text, picture and video messages included in the plan. The 51st message will be chargeable at the applicable rate. Hope this helps. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin