cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100 option | insufficent funds?

DeliveryBoy
I've been here awhile

So about 6 months ago, i purchased a the $100 option which contains 100 mins of calling (local) and unlimited texting. but about 2 days ago, i got this message talking about insufficent funds. I immediately looked at the minutes i used and it read 47mins. I got really confused because it said i could use up to 100 mins. {Texting was still okay}. So i went to the nearest rogers and the employee told me that i had no more money to use. I told him about the option but he continued saying i had no money left. I am really confused, please help!

***Edited Labels***

21 REPLIES 21

Re: $100 option | insufficent funds?

barndoor
I'm a trusted contributor

@BS wrote:

So we lower end users pay more in because they actually want us off all the low end services, and if we stay, we have to pay more to make up for the fact we don't create that much revenue relative to the higher end packages and the big spenders - nothing against big spenders and people who are addicted to their phones, big TV's, expensive speciality packages and so forth, but ultimately, we are seeing large increases across the board because they are not increasing their customer base much in any area, and bleeding customers still on other services.  That is why we see a lot of talk about continued increases in revenues through ... and moving customers to higher value higher revenue producing services.  So us on the bottom, end up paying more, and those on the top are getting more services (whether they really need it or not, as long as they think they do, they will keep buying it no matter the price), so we all see higher prices, but us on the lower end, just see increases, and not really any improvement in services.

ABsolutely !!!  I think you hit the nail on the head and this explains so much of why things happen the way they do around here !!

Topic Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 7 in conversation