$100 option | insufficent funds?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

$100 option | insufficent funds?

So about 6 months ago, i purchased a the $100 option which contains 100 mins of calling (local) and unlimited texting. but about 2 days ago, i got this message talking about insufficent funds. I immediately looked at the minutes i used and it read 47mins. I got really confused because it said i could use up to 100 mins. {Texting was still okay}. So i went to the nearest rogers and the employee told me that i had no more money to use. I told him about the option but he continued saying i had no money left. I am really confused, please help!

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: $100 option | insufficent funds?

@DeliveryBoy  here is a quote from Rogers Maude as to how to get to  a real person ... 

".... please contact the Prepaid department at 1-800-575-9090.  To reach a representative please choose option 4 (general information) then option 4 again (how to contact Rogers).  At the end of the information on how to contact Rogers, you will be given an option to speak to someone (option1)".

Why they can't sticky this on the paygo page  somewhere is beyond me ... or on all paygo  account info so customers don't have to search for it.  

View solution in original post

All Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good evening @DeliveryBoy

In this case I would suggest calling the PayGo team directly via 1-800-575-9090

RogersDarrell

Highlighted

Did the Rogers person agree with the 47 minutes of local calls used ?  Were you trying to make a long distance call by chance  ... supposedly they no longer tell you if you are hitting the wrong tower and the call is long distance. If you had no additional funds to cover that type of call is about the only  thing that makes sense if the 47 minutes is correct. 

In my case  if my phone is set to the wrong G  setting or some such thing I start getting a whole whack  of long distance calls .... it's frustrating but the price we have to pay to keep happy those who feel that a cell phone is their umbilical cord to the world.  Smiley Happy

If that doesn't  seem to exlpain the situation logically ... I'd call pay go ... so far my experiences with the pay go phone staff have been very good .

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

The rogers employee did agree and I never made a long distance call.

Highlighted

Just for the sake of curiousity ... I see you don't say in your post whether you can still make a local call or not .  Can you?  

Hey Rogers staff .... what happens with DB"s plan as far as the 911 charge ....does he have to have extra money  in  the account to cover that or is it included in the plan?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I can't make any local calls.
Highlighted

@DeliveryBoy  Please let us know the explanation when you find out. It has me baffled and I'm really hoping that the computer glitch disease  that regular Rogers seems to have hasn't  spread to Pay go.   Smiley Wink

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

When I called rogers (1-800-575-9090) , and selected numbers 2 > (phone number) > (passcode) > 1, it didn't help me at all.

Highlighted

@DeliveryBoy  here is a quote from Rogers Maude as to how to get to  a real person ... 

".... please contact the Prepaid department at 1-800-575-9090.  To reach a representative please choose option 4 (general information) then option 4 again (how to contact Rogers).  At the end of the information on how to contact Rogers, you will be given an option to speak to someone (option1)".

Why they can't sticky this on the paygo page  somewhere is beyond me ... or on all paygo  account info so customers don't have to search for it.  

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks for your post @barndoor!

@DeliveryBoy, did you have time to call in to speak with our Prepaid department?

If so, were you able to get your issue sorted?

You mentioned that you checked your usage; What tool did you use? 

If you accessed your last transactions, it is possible that you cannot access all the usage from the last 6 months (from the moment you purchased the $100 plan).

Would it be possible that you made considerable usage in the two days between the moment you looked it up and the moment you received the notification text message?

Please provide us with an update if you came to a resolution!

RogersMaude